Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much more time when doing a staggered harvest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much more time when doing a staggered harvest?

I've never done one but I'm thinking I might try for some tall colas next grow and was trying to think of a time frame. How long do you normally let the lower half mature?

I've never purposely done this it's out of necessity. Till I see that trichs are ripe and hairs are no longer looking like they got static electricity. Could be a week?
    Be nice Be humble Smoke Ganja create Peace

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 4x4x8 tent -veg.& flower - 2 450 viparspectar
    1 3x3x6 tent- seedlings veg t-5, CFL 54watt w/reflector- viparspectar 450 veg. light only

Comment

i dont do it because it takes too long for small plants, but in california growing gorilla style 10+lb giants growers let 4 weeks go between harvests

Comment

The question is a bit confusing or my weed is better than I thought. But I end up with very tall and long colas in like 4 months total switching to 12/12 after 2 months. You've been around awhile so I assume you have seen mine. Is that what your asking or looking for?
        Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• s62
          s62 commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought he was asking how long to wait to harvest the remainder of the plant after harvesting the colas up top? I’m not sure there’s a set answer to that. “Until they’re ready” is what I’d say

• RFheavy
          RFheavy commented
          Editing a comment
          I was looking for a rough estimate for maturing the lower half of the plant. Not sure if i really want to harvest at different times, though. Honestly, I don't think i have the patience to let my plants get that big, anyway! 🤣

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X