Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tersky
    commented on 's reply
    My favorite lst tool is landscape staples https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Yes I use those binder clips also real handy.

Leave a comment:

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    Been a very long time since I went shopping for those big diaper pins.....no pampers in this house 😂

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Broken limbs ain't no thing! safety pens in the side of the pot don't pull.

• Farmall
    replied
    I’m going to have to try that.... surely I see a few broken limbs in this.

as for binder clips: I’ve had a large collection of 1 1/2” clips but next time I see a deal, I’m going with 2”. Actually have had bigger plants pull the smaller ones right off the edge of the fabric pots

Leave a comment:

• duckman
    commented on 's reply
    right on, Mr.furley! binder clips work great for LST

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    Hey that's an awesome idea! Much better than poking holes through the fabric of the smart pots.

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Iv got so pretty cool twisting on some plants kingfish but never that tight, nice spiral.

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    I would definitely start training them down a little bit and fill that horizontal space. Binder clips work really well on the edge of the pots.

• kingfish
    commented on 's reply
    Farmall, She wants to grow up and you have to keep staking her down. The twist will stay throughout the entire grow.

• Farmall
    replied
    kingfish. That is REALLY cool. I’m assuming the plant wants to resume its normal position....how did you prevent that from twisting back initially?

Leave a comment:

• kingfish
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks SoOrbudgal, That is "Twisted Sister" she is a white widow which I just harvested 3 days ago. The twist happens when you want to turn the stem one way or another. You have to twist the stem to make the bend smoth. Try it sometime, you'll see what I mean. I think it looks cool. BTW, the LST training is my favorite part of growing.
    Last edited by kingfish; 12-10-2019, 11:06 AM.

• Nute
    replied
    I really like the Mars sp250 LED I will be getting one more before I flip the flower very nice light and waterproof well humidity proof anyway LOL

Leave a comment:

• Nute
    replied
    So here's a picture but the deflation complete of my set up 5 plant two on left are trontonian Kush, 2 in middle are Hindu Kush and the one on the far right is pineapple chunk all look quite well and all our female done from seed
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Beautiful kingfish I like that twisty arm

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X