No announcement yet.

Fan leaf usage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sound wonderful. Here I am technically last day on the job, called in sick up at 1:30am couldn't go back to sleep finally called said i'd be back on the 31st. of Dec. to checkout of work. Damn I sure wish my inner clock would shut down for friggin 8hrs for a couple days a week. I look like a racoon damn.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Without getting a good 5 hours of sleep, you wear down your bodies ability to rejuvenate and I have always had the problem after turning 50. Seems like the gears in the brain will not dis-engage. Then, I found Ambien. Took that for a while but gave it up when weirdo stuff started happening at night. I can now just try to burn myself out during the day by over doing stupid stuff like standing, walking, zipping thru a supermarket, parking far off the beaten path... that doesn’t really do much but people look at this older guy looking rather peppy....(ha-ha). I have some new concentrates that are way too much for me and just gotta lay down and sleep...very small cannacaps or a 1/2 rice sized piece in the Ghost MV-1 or PAX 3 concentrate oven. Within 10 minutes, lights out

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Farmall I've been going through this sleep wakeup pattern for many many years. I've always had a over active system mind and body. Which is why in my earlier years I found MJ to help slow my mind along with teas. Except my weed is weak my home grown from summer is dudly do nothing takes 3-4 doobies to make my eyes heavy. So I've got a month left on the tent plants one may be looking earlier, all good indicas with abit of sativa. Let those trichs get real cloudy lots of amber and it should do the trick with a slow cure. At least I sure hope so.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X