• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    baking,, decarboxylating changes THCA into THC

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Farmall I've been going through this sleep wakeup pattern for many many years. I've always had a over active system mind and body. Which is why in my earlier years I found MJ to help slow my mind along with teas. Except my weed is weak my home grown from summer is dudly do nothing takes 3-4 doobies to make my eyes heavy. So I've got a month left on the tent plants one may be looking earlier, all good indicas with abit of sativa. Let those trichs get real cloudy lots of amber and it should do the trick with a slow cure. At least I sure hope so.

• Farmall
    replied
    Without getting a good 5 hours of sleep, you wear down your bodies ability to rejuvenate and I have always had the problem after turning 50. Seems like the gears in the brain will not dis-engage. Then, I found Ambien. Took that for a while but gave it up when weirdo stuff started happening at night. I can now just try to burn myself out during the day by over doing stupid stuff like standing, walking, zipping thru a supermarket, parking far off the beaten path... that doesn’t really do much but people look at this older guy looking rather peppy....(ha-ha). I have some new concentrates that are way too much for me and just gotta lay down and sleep...very small cannacaps or a 1/2 rice sized piece in the Ghost MV-1 or PAX 3 concentrate oven. Within 10 minutes, lights out

Leave a comment:

• Greenlivin
    commented on 's reply
    DW2 do you bake them to help clean them, or is there another purpose for this step?

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Mine go in the woodstove.

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    Wow, smoking them could destroy my throat... in defoliation, I could almost feel the freshness for using them in salad or juicing and I am going to give it my full attention, next time😉

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Sound wonderful. Here I am technically last day on the job, called in sick up at 1:30am couldn't go back to sleep finally called said i'd be back on the 31st. of Dec. to checkout of work. Damn I sure wish my inner clock would shut down for friggin 8hrs for a couple days a week. I look like a racoon damn.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    If they are suger leaf ok but big green fan leaf gives me headache to smoke them. I compost them

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    cough, hack, cough!!!

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    less than pleasurable, but did get the job done, took a lot,,, certainly not what I want,,,

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    That's exactly what I do when I get too much tincture--or the day I ate too many leaves: I don't know how I drove home from work, but I made it, flopped down on the bed, pulled of shoes and went into a deep, deep sleep.

• Farmall
    replied
    alltatup and I had discussed juicing the leaves so I did a bit of reading on this topic and found a book by Jeff Ditchfield and Mel Thomas called The Medical Cannabis Guidebook. In it he touches upon several methods of making medicinal edibles and in one section covers juicing fan leaves. Generally the recipe is adding fresh ORGANIC fans that are washed and blended with lemons,apples, ginger, carrot or orange juice and ice cubes.

honestly that taste is bright and fresh. Most cannabis greens alone are semi bitter but the added juices temper the flavor and make it much more palatable. There are also a few rules for leaf selection...they should be between 75-85 days or for at this level that posses about 70 different cannabinoids with CBD being right up in the last but after further growth and development nearer to 95 days, the leave will rapidity develop more THCa.eliciting a more pronounced psychoactive affect as energies are creating for the flower

the drink. Has beneficial outcome for you body by won’t get you too high and it’s tasty as well, I did try one of my concentrates yesterday and had to sleep for two hours in The middle of the day.had a little stuck to my finger and licked it off.....never again
    Last edited by Farmall; 12-11-2019, 08:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• OlderNOTwiser
    replied
    I was reading the older thread about "new spinach" in our breakfast routines. Really looking forward to giving that a try.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    OlderNOTwiser Cook em with a little fat/oil and you'll get high af.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    what was it like to smoke them????

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X