No announcement yet.

My 1st grows update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Genetics, light, deficiency, are they getting a PK booster?

Comment

Not aware about pk mate what does.it stand for
      IO'D

Comment

P= Phosphorous
        K= Potassium

Comment

Are yes i do know wat you mean sorry and yes they have had n.p.k
          IO'D

Comment

Generally purpling of stock indicates either genetics or cooler weather.. they probably have been kept in the air conditioned inside.. (he probably keeps his flat below 70f ) if I were you I’d climatize the plants but at that stage cool to moderate weather should be ok..
            mans to answer your earlier questions
            um I think your gorilla grows are just to awesome to really mess with but I do wonder about an outside Scrog (never seen it done before.. but this is a bit more advanced and I generally don’t recommend anything to someone I’ve not already done myself

Comment

Il look up the scrog ways online and see what i can Diy myself up. Ive never seen scrog in person only in photos for indoor so it will be me looking at somthing online and diy creations circling in my head. The 1 thing i need to keep in mind is a its still not legal in nz so i need it to not be to visable from sky due to it may get my others done so i will think and come up with some ideas.
              IO'D

Comment

Hey guys just finished hardening off my new inherited plants and very early this morning i went to my guerilla grow location and transplanted the into ground. So here they go in the great outdoors nz.
                IO'D

Comment

So heres my 2 little clones i had at home that i just didnt want to waste some of my minor defoil to my big girl i had at home. Im not expecting much out of them just more knowledge than anything.
                  Attached Files
                  IO'D

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200118_091917.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	3.49 MB
ID:	367425Click image for larger version

Name:	20200118_091851.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	2.77 MB
ID:	367426
                    IO'D

Comment

Thats my 2 inherited ladys hardened and in mother natures elements now. So all up in my guerilla grow is 9 plants 7seed and 2clone all fems but 1 still hasnt sexed its running behind the rest but it has the signs of fem .crossed stipules. Alot of branching . Structure. Late sexing. But il have to wait and see.
                      IO'D

Comment

Are these autos? If they are photo period then you should have a bit before sexing is necessary but a simple why to scrog is get 4-6 wooden sticks and a green twin.. make a net above the plants and just fold stems Uber netting suppose to create more colas

Comment

All your plants are looking great

Comment

No there clones sorry so 5 big photoperiods 4xclones in guerrilla grow now. I thort they were seedlings and ive got the 5 wooden stakes just getting for some green netting organised in couple days. Do i want the netting to be really tight. Thanks daskahn
                            IO'D

Comment

• Daskahn
                              Daskahn commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Yes the netting should be tight but not touching the plants after it’s set up they can grow into it but you don’t want the net to be tied to the plants because it could cause damage.. and if I said five I meant six wood stakes four corners two in the middle

Thanks daskahn
                            IO'D

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                              SoOrbudgal commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Yes Daskahn is telling you right way Corogold for netting plants. Good luck Corogold can't wait to see the progress with the netting.

No problem man anything to help.. I look forward to all the great work your doing

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                            X