Reveging tips and tricks,, HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reveging tips and tricks,, HELP!

Ok I have never done this and it has not gone well. This spring it took forever for them to return to veg, I added a small LED to increase time and they vegged. The last 2 did not and in fact died. I am in organic soil, inside, I spray/mist them several times a day, a bit of N, and water them when drying. The last 2 were on 16/8s and a third is now and has been there a month with,, I think I see new growth,,,
    Now I just did a harvest, took the big buds leaving all the little under growth and whatever leaf there is left.

I have also been moving, so I may not have given them the best attention,,, I want these to veg to make clones with and then keep a mother of each. I am still between 2 homes, but at least the internet is hooked up here now! (it only took 30 years)

the pictures I saw had more than 1 or 2 branches of growth and it does take awhile ,I think the plants you just did will work better for you . Remember this is what I think and have never done it myself so I could be full of it lol
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

I thought it would be easy,,, so much for thinking,,,

Comment

there is nothing worth having unless it's worth working for.

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL I must have lots of treasures!!

I have a first time reveg experiment going on right now. I would say about 8 weeks from start to now stable new normal growth. As new growth comes in I clipped out the abnormal growth. It's looking healthy ish. Does any one know what the quality of the final plant will be if I clip clones from a reveg, does it affect it? Go ahead and flower it when it's time? Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191129_173034.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	2.48 MB
ID:	355520Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191206_160215.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	4.59 MB
ID:	355521
        *4x2x6 for veg with HLG65 4000k x3
        ​​​​*2x2x4 for mothers with HLG65 [van helsing, master breath, white mo, pineapple express]
        *custom 4x4 closet for flower with HLG260 + 4' T5 (x4) - agromax bloom led x2 + agromax 6400k florescent x2 {440watt totall}
        *8 site clone bucket with 20w cfl
        You never know when you might need a little C4

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          Clones are an exact copy of the original, I have read there is some degradation over the years, but it seems it is not much for a long time. I will be very happy when mine are at this stage!

OK what about foliar feeding, would that be of any benefit?
        The lights are on at 19/5 with partial sunlight during the day. I am spraying/misting them with tap water now several times a day. I also have a tub of rainwater with leaf material in it (humic acid) I could use,,,,

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          when I have clones I try and spray them with water twice a day have some water in bottom of tray and cover with a plastic dome, Keep rh high , it takes about 10 days for roots to show

I'll say it is not as easy as flipping the light, spraying etc. to get them to reveg. Maybe I worked them to hard and they had no life energy left. Lesson learned, clones will be taken and mothers kept, then if I dont like one I can cull it. I'll be getting some seed and sprouting some of what I have left. BB3 and CG are still alive, BB3 may go,, CG looks more like it is giving up.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          so are you going to stop trying to reveg

This one was in flower for 2wks when it was cut. She's been re vegging for 3. It takes awhile. 😎

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X