Munchies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munchies

Researching seeds and suppliers for the next grow. Saw a seed description that mentioned the munchies...that was a first, at least for me. But, it made me wonder, are there cannabis strains out there that might stave off or at least put a damper on the munchies? If so, I'd like to know what they are before I explode.
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11" HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite
    Autopot system
    : 1 Scarlet Grapes & 1 Scarlet Sunset
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: Idle at the moment
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

I don't get the munchies, anymore. Might have missed dinner and still don't crave quote-children's-unquote cereal. I get the dabbies for another dab.
    Maybe eat before smoking? If that's not in the cards, good luck.
    But gawddamn if a tube of raw, peanut butter cookie dough doesn't sound gawddamn fine. Will someone drive me over to Walmart, please? Or maybe bring the cookie dough and hang out. Save us a trip. Chocolate chip will not be accepted. Maybe bring some Nutella and 'Nilla wafers. No gawddamn 'Vanilla Wafers.' No bananas, either. If you bring VN's or bananas you'll have to sit outside with them. On the concrete. No cell phone. Half a burned reefer cigarette. A paper bag with a reefer cigarette hole in it. And your conscience.
    Dabbing Kryptonite. Tastes like citrus zest. Makes me talky.
    Raygun is hip-hop.

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• golfnrl
      golfnrl commented
      Editing a comment
      Dang Gingerbeard...that made me laugh out loud. BTW, I've tried eating before smoking, didn't work out so well.

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Gingerbeard ya better go shopping but wait till your less stoned it's a sure bust filling a cart with twinkies and ho ho's.

Exactamundo, burning puff stuff (med sativa) makes me start a post but not finish coherent thought

Comment

There are appetite suppressing strains but I can't tell you any names off hand. Some seed banks have that as a search category.

Comment

My mother in-law told me she read on a reliable conspiracy site that foreign entities are genetically modifying weed to give it higher munchie factor. The fast food industry has gotten on board with advertising their nasties during peak dope smoking times. It's all in the Neilson ratings thing. Hard to find, 'tho. It also keeps us eating ourselves overweight. Makes us not so able to fight the coming invasion but fine pickin's for zombies.
        Think about it. Where do most of us folk get our seeds? Overseas. Ain't blamin' nobody. Just something to think about for a moment. Before your next bowl. I ain't talkin' to your cloners or feminists.
        A little more Kryptonite...
        Raygun is hip-hop.

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

Durban Poison has higher levels of THCV which can suppress appetite.

Comment

• golfnrl
            golfnrl commented
            Editing a comment
            Thx Gjohnstone...imma check it out.

I curse you people! I curse you all!
          My plan was patience until tomorrow when I would head back to the dollar store to get two more cooling racks to SCROG my plant not SCROG'd with the cooling racks I just bought. But that's another story I might segue into. You people talking about cookie dough and Nutella and 'nilla wafers made me realize it would be easier to SCROG tonight before the bud sites get much bigger and that tonight would be better to do it.
          I knew where the cookies were and picked up a bag of iced oatmeal. Nothing peanut butter. I didn't see Nutella but they had Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge icing. Of course, rows of Vanilla Wafer brand vanilla wafers and no Nabisco brand 'nilla wafers.
          I really need to eat one of those vegetables. Oatmeal is healthy and all, but only so far. Can't thing much healthy about Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge icing. Maybe mix it with some extra crunchy peanut butter from the fridge? Protein and iron in peanuts.

Raygun is hip-hop.

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL your killin me

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X