Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best way to recover from Over watering..Advice needed!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best way to recover from Over watering..Advice needed!!!!

I am growing Auto's in 3/5g cloth pots. I have water build up between my pot and my catch tray. A small amount water was being held. I put small dowel rods across my heavy duty green catch trays in a cross and that gave me a 2 inch air gap to help. I had 3 days of stunted growth and dropping yellow dropping leaves. What is the best way to recover from this? should I wait for my next feed time after my plants dry real good and do a good flush/leech? I do use New millennium nutrients. https://newmilleniumnutrients.com
    You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.------Todd Y. 1986

Just let them dry right out before adding any more water. Those pots need to be up on some kind of riser all the time - that's how the roots prune themselves, by the air circulation - sides and bottom.

Let them dry out till they are light light light.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Set them on the kids bath towels to wick away excess moisture and don't let it happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by boone View Post
        I am growing Auto's in 3/5g cloth pots. I have water build up between my pot and my catch tray. A small amount water was being held. I put small dowel rods across my heavy duty green catch trays in a cross and that gave me a 2 inch air gap to help. I had 3 days of stunted growth and dropping yellow dropping leaves. What is the best way to recover from this? should I wait for my next feed time after my plants dry real good and do a good flush/leech? I do use New millennium nutrients. https://newmilleniumnutrients.com
        The amount of time it takes to dry out will depend on the medium you used and airflow around the bag. My 7gal bags will take about 2-3 days between waterings.
        Let them dry before you do ANYTHING. Don't feed, don't flush...just wait and watch.
        WHAT???
        5x5 grow space
        900w of Vero's and F-strips
        4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

They dried out. Flushing them to get rid of all the build up. has me locked as you can see. What a shame 8 days of Stunted on Autos.
          Attached Files
          You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.------Todd Y. 1986

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Dang boone I've done that a couple times it's happens but sorry for ya anyway. I'm sure you were counting on these do you have other seeds to get started again? Don't be too bummed out you'll not do it again for a long long time. Really nice looking buds, a good flush trim off them old dead leaves and finish them off.

yes I started new one just doing 5 instead of 8. going photo this round no more autos for a while. they cleaned up nice but still hurt them bad.
          Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Great job boone you can relax more on this round. I'm on cruse with some photos right now and my next will be autos just the opposite of yours. Good luck and really glad you got to harvest looks like a great smoke off that fat kola.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X