Can any1 share a easy cheap 20w cfl setup to root 2 x clones please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can any1 share a easy cheap 20w cfl setup to root 2 x clones please

Im reading about them but the storys are going in 1 ear out the other because there not or im not gasping full story ahaha i just want to make easy cheap reliable area to root 3 or less clones at a time i have 1 x socket power lead and a cfl 20w cool daylight cfl and id like to tinker at making cheap easy enviroment to do max 3x clone at time can any one help me out with easy theorys cheap also ahaha and reliable
    IO'D

Click image for larger version

Name:	20191130_123454.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	1.44 MB
ID:	353587this is my cloning at moment soil i plastic cup. jiffy. Clonex.clone ziplock bag with rubberband at bottom to humidify most and leave alone till day 3 .cut 1st small top corner of bag day 6 cut 2nd corner of bag bigger than 1st cut so now 2x corners now venting day 9 remove bag completly day ready for outside due to now hardend in sunny climate i being told start couple days not in direct intense light i want to try to make me a basic 20w cooldaylight cfl rooter box
    IO'D

Comment

Corogold this is my set up..made this light out of stuff laying around the tripod I bought at garage sale and the cooking pan I bought from a dollar store..really easy too assemble and you could start up your small plants any Where you want hope this helps.

Comment

my cloner-matic 5000..you also can own one for $199.99 +shipping and handling..light and plant not included..email me to place your order..lol
        HLG 300l
        ​foxfarm HF/OF dirt
        3gal and 5 gal fabric pots

current grow chocolate hash berry
        California dreaming 3gal
        wifi og 3gal

Comment

try a white 3-5 gal bucket with lid cut hole in top insert bulb and if you have it a reflector, i dont think heat would be an issue but a few drilll holes and a pc fan would go a long way if needed. use solo cups or similar sized starter pot. cutting the bottom off a 2 liter pop bottle works very well in my experience. if you have a heating pad that deff helps too.
          *4x2x6 for veg with HLG65 4000k x3
          ​​​​*2x2x4 for mothers with HLG65 [van helsing, master breath, white mo, pineapple express]
          *custom 4x4 closet for flower with HLG260 + 4' T5 (x4) - agromax bloom led x2 + agromax 6400k florescent x2 {440watt totall}
          *8 site clone bucket with 20w cfl
          You never know when you might need a little C4

Comment

Or if you got some time and a little know with a little money you could build one of these..better for auto's

Comment

• RFheavy
              RFheavy commented
              Editing a comment
              That spacebucket is a beauty!

Awesome guys thanks alot all i need chers guys
            IO'D

Comment

And thats a good 200 doller setup mate ahahah ya had me going ahaha
              IO'D

Comment

• Gingerbeard
                Gingerbeard commented
                Editing a comment
                I'll sell you one for half that, Corogold! First cousin price. Top quality! I'll throw in a link to a web site that'll help you grow weed easy in one of my setups. For free!
                Same restrictions as the other brand apply.

RFheavy thank you

Comment

Space bucket has got me thinkn
                IO'D

Comment

Costco Rotisserie Chicken Cloner, yo. Cut, dip in the goo of a cut aloe leaf, then poke in the rooter cube of your choice. Keep some water in the bottom of the pan, keep warm on warming pad, around 80F, should be about 7-10 days. Open daily, spray, let breath, only 1 or 2 curly CFLs on them, not too bright.

This picture has seeds in it from a few weeks ago, but you can easily fit 3 or 4 four inch clones.
                  Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

Thanks mate awesome cheers
                    IO'D

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X