Off Topic Happy Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off Topic Happy Thanksgiving

I would like to wish everyone on GWE a fantastic day with lots of family and no fights lol , we are headed to my sons for the day ,I'm bringing an aged jar of Japanese plum wine ,they name is very misleading .Heres how you make put a layer plums in a jar then rock sugar then plums then sugar until you fill the jar then take your favorite brand of Vodka and pour it in jar until full . now I'm not a vodka person so I use rum and moonshine ,it has to sit for at least a year mine is 8 years old this year , you cant taste what its made with the taste of plums covers it and its great for sipping, and eating the plums will really hit you hard like jello shots
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Damn! My son, and his wife are already fighting. He said there is no way he is bringing her for dinner. They should both get high on this not so High Holy day. I guess holy to some. As an atheist I can't find anyone to give thanks to other than random chance. Anyway oldjarhead100 drive safely on that volatile concoction.

Comment

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      By the way the entire species homo sapiens needs medicating.

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Eee gads tell them to stay home.

That sounds good. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

HappyThanksgiving ,OJH.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving all may your homes be warm and your football teams win !
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everyone remember to treat the growing girls.

Comment

I'm not religious either but being thankful just makes sense to me. It's an attitude more should have. Have the best day everyone.

Comment

happy black friday everyone: May the resistance to consumer culture be with you!!!
                Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
                2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
                Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I ain't standing in line for no free socks LOL mad crush at waldomart

• starramus
                  starramus commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Walmart has forgotten what I call the Walmart Principle. Old Sam Walton came up with the strategy to charge 10 cents less, and store traffic would increase 1000 fold. It has worked beyond his wildest dreams. However since the meager raise that present management had to shamefully deliver Walmart's prices have risen to the level of most competitors. I have boycotted the chain, and for all of my T-day purchases shopped at Kroger Foods. At least Kroger has some semblance of a union. "Arise you prisoners of starvation!"

Last edited by starramus; 11-29-2019, 08:12 AM. Reason: For justice thunders condemnation!

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I know!!! Buncha free plastic shit!!! Who needs it!!!!!

I did all my shopping at amazon smile, at got donations for a non profit veterans group to boot.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X