THANKS Growweedeasy! # 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THANKS Growweedeasy! # 1

Grow weed easy is absolutely Without a doubt the best advice you will find. I Only want to express my gratitude. Nebula, Cyrus and grow weed easy.You're the best! Thanks for my successful cloning, I'm only beginning to understand and reap the Rewards.

Especially Thank you so much for Bonsai Mother [Mama Mia] almost a year old now And putting out just like she said it would.

It's a wonderful thing y'all have done! I was skeptical in the beginning because where I come from the deep South Redneck Country. If someone tells you to do it this way it's usually because they don't want you to know how they really do it.

Every single bit of information on this site I have found to be Totally accurate!

Which as all of us know,like Finding a needle in the haystack! Even winning the lotto.
    Diamond unpolished. Just don't happen these days. With one exception, growweedeasy!! ***** A+ #1 I as well I'm sure all of us deeply And sincerely appreciate You & all the Valuable information you give freely.Keep up the good work guys! You are an inspiration! Words just can't express the gratefulness You deserve.
    Perpetual Harvests
    Set up: 6 x 6 Grow room https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...lies/smile.png [ Home made],2-spyder farmer,3 best VA. 12/12 Flowering...4X4 tent,18hours light for Autos and starting photos in veg. 2 mars hydro.
    Bonsai clones & feminized Started to move outdoors in season.
    2 Exhaust fans -- 3 Circulate intake fans. as needed, all wide open currently. Potting soil Mixed with homemade organic, perlite, peat moss, Worm castings.

“On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations” (Revelation 22:2).

And most of all, NO HATE SPEAK. Everyone just wants to help. I hope this never changes. Much love GWE.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      What kingfish said, I just wish we would have had GWE, 50years ago,
      Best grow site, on the internet, imo.
      Great folks that run it too.

Like " Finding a needle in the haystack! " .Sirrius and Nebula are truly a blessing from God. They have spread knowledge and love worldwide for no other reason than love. Grow in peace brothers and sisters.
    Focus and relativity.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Cheers and Thanks for Giving us all your knowledge Nebula and Sirrius. You've made this forum so comfortable.

I like the ads for delivery and hookups. And the other 'hookup'. I am always amazed how bad the grammar is. Spelling is first grade. No continuity in their sales presentation. No beginning or end. It's all Vogon poetry.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X