No announcement yet.

Seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corogold feel free to tag me in any thing you post and and I’ll be glad to answer any questions I don’t know everything and I’m learning everyday but each student can be a teacher and each teacher can be taught. If you need any help what so ever let me know

Comment

Cool as thanks daskahn how do i tag you in ive got a post in my first grows update have a look and all feedback negative or good are all good feedback in my eyes and thanks again from corogold nz
      IO'D

Comment

Il stop wreaking youre page now ahaha thanks daskahn
        IO'D

Comment

Hey everybody how things going im just touching base with every1 about seedbanks and ive just recieved my 2nd order from whitewidowrocks canadian seedbank and i wish for every1 to give them a try they are not big and only around 40 strains with experimental strains such as white cookies which is the famous white widow x with girl scout cookies and plenty more they do not have fancy website so with contact number it is strickly email but they have awesome costomer care and the strains they do have are some of the best ive seen i have had 2 orders from them now and they are very generous and ligit. My 1st order i brought 2 pinnaple expresses. and 2 amnesia x. I received there promotions by entering it in cart before placing order and also freebies for becoming a new customer. And also free mystery seeds for posting about them on forum or facebook instagram etc... ended up buying 4 and receiving 15 and also they are not expensive 6 or 7 dollers canadian my 2nd order was for 8 seeds i received 24 and everything grows well and looks awesome highly recomend give them ago if you do place my email coromandel07866@gmail.com and il receive $7 credit and youll receive 2 extra seeds so please try ive had 2 orders 1 with tracking and 1 without and both with great fast success please try whitewidowrocks 5 star rating in my eyes
          IO'D

Comment

I’ve had good luck with seeds from Nirvana though they haven’t sent me any freebies. I use my MasterCard and usually the seeds arrive within 3 weeks.

Comment

Will have alook at whitewidowrocks web site catmomma it is honestly really good im not over exaggerating i did my 1st order with tracking and it went from canada to new zealand and made it here 7days. 2nd order i thort id try cheaper postage of $10 no tracking made it here 8 buisness days and the freebies are great i brought 8 seeds and received 24 and please dont base all orders to be that great but my 2 orders have been massive freebies. Make sure to read thru there websites even there terms and conditions have a freebie code in there and there main home screen has aswell also new costomers and return costomers get promotion codes and even stating that you heard from me on a weed forum i get $7 credit you receive 2 free seeds its a great awesome reiliable site i was a little skeptical when i first purchased but honestly its no hoax they are ligit. Just go give website a go even place a small order im sure youll be happy i sure was and am.
              IO'D

Comment

Please be sure to put my email in cart notes or in how you heard about whitewidowrocks slot and you will receive 2 free seeds on youre purchase and il receive $7 credit on my next purchase my email is coromandel07866@gmail.com and im not just talking them up they are the best seedbank ive seen or heard about in or order from you will get 2 free seeds strait away just from mentioning my email so its worth it with giving a shot im sure they wont dissapoint i have not been disapointed at all im a happy whitewidowrocks customer
                IO'D

Comment

Glad your happy with them Corogold
                  Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                  indoor/outdoor grower
                  1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                  1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                  I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                  Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                  Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                  Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X