No announcement yet.

Seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a pinnaple express. Amenisia x. And a mystery which is 1 of 3 experimental strain its either dark devil x white widow. Matt black kush x white widow. Lemondrop x white widow.
    IO'D

Comment

And can i grow these autos under 1 x 20w cfl just long enough to harden them for outdoor so will they be ok in there jiffys till then cause i know you want to place autos in there final pot
      IO'D

Comment

Moisten it from time to time with a single drop of water to keep the shell softened enough for the cotyledons to open it up. If it still won't open after a while, you can very carefully open it up but I try not to do this until I actually think that it's not going to make it without intervention. I believe temperature, humidity, planting depth, soil moisture level and how loosely packed the soil is on top of the seedling trying to grow up through it can all affect whether or not the shell comes off on it's own. There are probably even more factors but the more of those things you get right the better the chances are of getting trouble free seedlings.

Comment

Cheers mate and will wait and see like you said and do you know how long i can comfortably keep under 20w cfl in jiffy just to get its best chance before transplanting to final 13litre pot for outdoors i just think il harden them in jifffy under 20w cfl for as long as possibly can safely
          IO'D

Comment

I would guess that it will work fine for at least a week or two. Being that small they don't require much light at all and they'll be easy to fit under a single lamp.

Comment

Thanks mate yea i made a decent home made lamp with sheild check this home diy out ahaha
              IO'D

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20191207_125135.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	355552Click image for larger version

Name:	20191207_125143.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	355553
                IO'D

Comment

So what i done was drill a big enough hole to fit light which is a 20w cfl cooldaylight tone and ive fitted it downwards pointing underneath washing room tub its sitting about 10cm above seedlings sitting at 28'c what yas think good enough to grow in jiffys 1wk or so till i harden for great outdoors seen as we just hit summer so these autos will boost cross fingers please give ideas and answers to my method thanks
                  IO'D

Comment

By the way the sheild for light is a large silver pot seems to work a treat seen as seedlings poped 3 days
                    IO'D

Comment

Hey corogold I’m so glad your enjoying this.. this forum is pretty much the best.. but you’ve pretty much hyjacked my post lol no boggy at all but you have a lot of questions and if you make specific post to ask those questions you might get more answers because most people think this post is just about seed/getting seeds but I like your dyi stuff and I’d be happy to answer any questions you have..

Comment

As to your germination question I soak my seeds in a jar of water for 24 hours poke them the ones that sink are good the ones that don’t arnt.. I then place in damp paper towel for 24 hour on the third day when you check 95% of the time I’ve seen root or at least the shell popping open.. I then soak a rock wool cube and place seed in day later maybe two the seedling is popping up..
                        as for the shell being stuck I agree with the previous member give it a little more time and if the shell hasn’t come off then gently help it off

Comment

As to my original post I have yet to resolve my seeds from msnl
                          I however got a seed of i 95 and 3 black berry kush that I’ll pass my time looking at.. still waiting though

Comment

Hey daskahn im sorry about hacking youre post ahaha im sorry about that its not intentional ahaha im pretty new to technology i dont even have a face book ive only ever got a email and subscribed to this forum so i honestly am a noob to all this and growing so it took or is taken me sometime to get to know what im doing but thanks for answering my questions this growweedeasy forum is so benificial to me im learning alot and really want to say thanks to you and other experienced growers for sharing knowledge and ideas thanks guys
                            IO'D

Comment

So sorry but to be clearer also how can i ask questions without wreaking peoples posts ahaha
                              IO'D

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                                SoOrbudgal commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Corogold i'm no expert with social media this is pretty much it and it took me a long time to join in. Anyhow....just keep asking questions from the post you started with or create a new one with a question and follow up with that post. Your doing great with your grows just make comment on others posts ask questions about their post and if you need a lot of questions answered create a new post follow your own and ask questions under your name. Do I make sense? Hopefully others will help with this.

Yes thanks mate
                              IO'D

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                              X