No announcement yet.

Seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just touching back on my outcome my extra money was conversion rate so overall ligitimate out come i do beleive that this small canadian seed company white widow rocks is ligitimate and helpful and very fair i brought 2x amnesia x plus 2 x pinnaple express femi autos they chuck in therometre plus 3x extra mystery fem autoflowers plus doubled my order so im getting 11 feminised autos seeds therometer all for 60nz dollers thats with tracking post and all im over the moon great little retailer and also for most of you out there the canadian doller is quite less than most countrys out there i think cause 1 canadian $ is nz 85cents so bigger saving again for most countrys please try the out thats (white widow rocks)
    IO'D

Comment

If you do make a purchase at whitewidowrocks please if you dont mind mention you heard from me IAN ODONNELL and i will get small credit there so feel free to check it out i like it
      IO'D

Comment

Im sorry if you do purchase from site i metioned https://whitewidow.rocks/ please if you dont mind tell them you heard from me and enter my email coromandel07866@gmail.com thanks guys
        IO'D

Comment

Well I ended up going with msnl
          I found out they give you freebies too and they may seem slightly more expensive but you get more seeds.. so I say it’s a wash.. their shipping is more expensive.. but when I placed the order and paid with bitcoin the price actually went down not up.. first time buying online.. I’ve always had local sources but let’s see how this goes I’ll keep everyone posted with info as I get it.. wasn’t able to get the same seeds I wanted but I think I picked a good secondary choice..

Comment

Yea mate sounds good and its awsome to see every1 getting behind the cause and trying to find the ups and downs of disturbution companys to find the right place to benifit us all proberly as growers culture
            IO'D

Comment

• Daskahn
              Daskahn commented
              Editing a comment
              If they don’t turn out to be good I’ll try yours.. I was just worried about them being much further away..

Fair enough mate
            IO'D

Comment

Farmbuck posted a new to me seed bank a while back. It took only 5 business days for him to receive his order from Great Britain. www.coffeeshopseeds.com I have only seen one bank faster. However they are domestic. If they have your strain in stock only 3 business days for delivery. https://bakedbeans-cannabis-seeds.com/ Always a good thing to keep a list of alternatives.

Comment

Definitly il check them out cheers mate
                IO'D

Comment

I'm willing to bet it has to do with taxes. The original price is most likely the number before any foreign taxes are applied as well as any duties. The nuances of these taxes and duties vary from country to country, not to mention if it's a county that has legalized marijuana and see it as a revenue stream. I doubt websites like Seedsman have the capacity or the desire to sync every aspect of their calculations with the international market.

Also, keep in mind that when you get a discount on a product, the taxes are still calculated from the original price and not the discounted price (i.e., if a pack of seeds costs $70.00 but on sale for $50.00, the tax percentage is taken from the original $70.00. It's not the government cutting you a deal, it's the company.

Comment

Cheers bro that is a good and valid point
                    IO'D

Comment

• MDR
                      MDR commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Still good to be prudent.
                      All the best!

Awsome outcome white widow rocks i paid $60 nz for 2 pinnapple express 2 amnesia x plus shipping .i received 4 pinnaple ex. 6 amnesia x. 2 gorilla widow .3 mystery which are 1 of 3 experimental strains which are dark widow. Lemonade or widow maker with 7 days shipping from can to nz and a therometre awesome
                    IO'D

Comment

I have 90 Bit coin on a account and I don't remember the log in and password. Me and my friend bought a few items for a small game. Cost 10 bitcoins for the in game items.
                      i tried for days to recover the account...no luck. We bought 100 each for like $15 usd
                      You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.------Todd Y. 1986

Comment

Bugger about password mate
                        IO'D

Comment

Hey just wondering if any1 can tell me if my auto seeds ive just planted ok. I placed them in cup of water to soften seed then ive paper toweled them for 24hr the taproot was 0.5cm i then placed in a jiffy/peet pellet i put root pointing downwards then ive placed in them in plastic container with lid on but not sealed. They under a 20w cfl cool daylight tone. They have now popped day3 but the seed shell is still conected is this ok or what have i done wrong i dont usally do this method of germinating but i dont usaully have them popped this quick either il send a pic
                          IO'D

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20191206_211734.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	355388
                            IO'D

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                            X