Tesla's Daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tesla's Daughter

The first thing I did was make a loop in the stem a weekish ago. Picture 7 has the current condition of the loop.
    Today I noticed a hole in my 3 week old plant, through the stem. The young shoot was pinched and made the split. I put a piece of bamboo through the hole to open it up. Then another one above it. A razor blade took me the rest of the way up the plant. 41 minutes later the leaves were dying and got cut. There are still bud sites on the stump.
    When the split was going on, it looked like a tree that had been split like lightning, without the fire. That's the only reason I can think why I hooked up the 9 volt. Similar to, but not exactly like the link at bottom.
    Miss Tesla will be getting zero full darkness. If all goes well these next few days I'm going to have rain water enough to give her rain water for the first few weeks of recovery. No nutes.
    It's the holidays. I need something to abuse. Too much?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZieGLO9_ks
    Last edited by Gingerbeard; 11-26-2019, 08:58 PM.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

What’s the expectation? Will one side grow massive?
    There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
    1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
    2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
    3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      You got me, YYCannabis The best I'm going to hope for is anything. This whole Solo cup challenge is driving me crazy with ideas.
      People electrify soil to make earthworms come up. That would be pretty cool. Maybe H and O will break up so O can hit the roots. Might be H would build up and explode.

• YYCannabis
      YYCannabis commented
      Editing a comment
      It really is a mad scientist experiment with a side of S&M 😉

• DingusKhan
      DingusKhan commented
      Editing a comment
      With a little bit o' pyro mixed in...

Tesletteis added. There are three seeds shoved down two seed holes. The first two might have been buried when the sticks or probes were put in so one more got dropped.
    There's office gossip around the cooler that solar panels might replace battery power.
    Last edited by Gingerbeard; 11-26-2019, 10:27 PM.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

Looks like pics from Abu Ghraib. You gonna water board the little bitch? https://youtu.be/ARt9HV9T0w8

Comment

I have this from a printer cartridge refill kit. Two needles.
      Waterboarding is not an option. She has no information I am not already aware of starramus. Mainlining water at the crotch is an option. Mainlining fish squeezins, too. I posted once about putting cut buds with stems in colored water to change the color of the bud. Like people do with carnations and roses. Smokable or not. Injecting colored water straight into it's life's blood/sap, avoiding the soil and roots altogether, growing red plant. Not just flower.
      I'm pretty well high, now, so this all makes perfect sense. I'll reread and decide if it still does. It all sounds pretty cool.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6
      Nutes
      CalMag

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        I mean, they cannulate cows, don't they? This is exactly the same thing.
        And what about trepanation?

For some reason I can foresee all the buds standing proudly yelling “I am REEK” in about 6 weeks.
      There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
      1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
      2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
      3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

18ish hours after abuse...
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6
        Nutes
        CalMag

Comment

Holy crap!!! I want to do this so bad my loins ache. I'll figure out the right order +/- for the 2 H's and 1 O in the soil/plant link. Someone else. Hydro. DWC. Please. Do this. Who has money, time, space, and extra pot plants to do this for me? I'll send seeds but everything else is on you. I'll buy a pound of hulled hemp seeds and put my unhulled ones in the bag. Do you have a problem if I sent you marijuana seeds through the United States Postal Service on a specific time and date?
          Nano Technology Electrolysis vs Aeration. Both methods will both increase the levels of dissolved oxygen. The biggest difference is in the percent of saturation that can be achieved.
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6
          Nutes
          CalMag

Comment

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            I did a little more reading. Something they should make clear up front, I think they're saying, it only takes an hour to superoxgenate your water and is not a long term thing. I don't see anything about how long the water is SO. Maybe it could be put on a timer for just a little at a time? It could oxygenate water in containers outside to use in indoor watering and hydro and DWC when changing water?

• YYCannabis
            YYCannabis commented
            Editing a comment
            The problem still exists. It’s releasing a highly explosive gas into the open space it’s in. How much gas per minute it releases is not the point, nor is how long it runs for. It’s the fact that people *will* use this indoors without knowing the risks, and people will be hurt or killed from these things. If somebody uses it outdoors it should be fine as long as a person doesn’t stand over it with a lit cigarette. But indoors, the gas can accumulate in pockets and cause illness or explode.

I had looked into making a hydrogen generator a few years back for some woodworking ideas I had. They are simple enough to build with basic plumbing parts, threaded rod, and some washers and a car battery. I decided against it because I didn’t think the risk was worth the reward.

Hydrogen is a lighter than air gas that is odorless, colorless, and tasteless...undetectable by our own senses...and makes a big bang when sparked.

If a person wants to DIY an HHO generator for their grow, follow some of the great builds on the internet, contain the release of hydrogen gas, direct the hydrogen outside of the house/building...and put up some No Smoking signs in the area.

(Sorry for sounding like I’m ranting, but I get riled-up sometimes when it comes to safety)

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            I can find experiments on people igniting the little H bubble that come up. Nothing major.
            Their FAQ has a quick blurb that the amount of hydrogen released is so small to be insignificant. The machine is only required for a short while at intervals.

I checked to see if the battery in Teslette was still charged with the tongue to probes method. It was. Whilst putting the probe back in the plant, the probe took a path a little down and to the left so it came out of the plant and took the crack down a little more. Notice how necrotic the damaged edges look? The probe got reset and sports tape was wrapped around with water and H2O2. Perhaps still life at the bud sites?

But wait! There's more coming up...

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6
          Nutes
          CalMag

Comment

...Neighbor Sergio gave me a box of paperclips because of the stroke he had. He told me he can't use them what with the one good hand, and all. I said I have two perfectly good hands and can make scientific drug experiments with them. Those are the fishhooks on top of the soil I bent with needle nose pliers I found. Neighbor Robert gave me a dozenish Solo cups. I had a little more soil than you see in the picture, I didn't know I had. A chop-stick from a pack I got years ago. Lots of twisties laying around because I train marijuana and hang it tor dry. The duct tape I've also had for several years. The battery shown, and the other two from the other two plants are left over from my smoke detector being replaced. The maintenance guy hooked me up a.nd I got back the one of my own I put in for a temporary fix. Free bagseeds. Collecting rainwater. Almost practically free.
            There will be two more 9 volts taped to the side of the cup with the loose twisties attached. Six wires, three batteries. The fishhook on top of the soil is an example of six more below, wrapped around the chopstick like you see, spiraling around the cup. The chopstick is a place holder for the sprouted seed and will be moved to the rim of the cup to make room for another 9 volt that will be taped to the chopstick, wires and probes attached. Probes going into the soil. You're seeing the design phase.
            Fungus gnats may have come with the plumeria soil. I'm going to keep (whatever her name is) in sight. Between me and the TV. What I'm hoping is the electrified soil will act like a bug zapper, spark the bug, and ignite the hydrogen.
            Last edited by Gingerbeard; 11-27-2019, 07:48 PM.
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6
            Nutes
            CalMag

Comment

Let's forget all this. Let's forget the gravity issue. And the whole idea I had about electrolysis and the setup I was working with. I can easily justify what I do if I don't provide facts and charts and apps and rely only on what I remember seeing at some point in my life. Adding oxyging to water like this, like this the real way, looks interesting.
              I give myself props for the idea and will look a little more into doing what I'm thinking about. The final cup wound up looking like a Solo cup bomb. I would rather not have the bomb squad show up only to find out it's an experiment in growing weed. However cool it would look on the news.
              YYCannabis this is something I'm going to look at trying for real small scale. A gallon at a time small. The amount of power and time needed to separate the H and the O is way too small for me to worry about. I do get where you're coming from. I live in a 12 hour breeze and real fine growing conditions. I am known to blast an ounce or so every so often. The buildup of butane concerns me a lot more than hydrogen. But H is still to be considered.
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6
              Nutes
              CalMag

Comment

• Gingerbeard
                Gingerbeard commented
                Editing a comment
                I will remember the Hindenburg.

• starramus
                starramus commented
                Editing a comment
                I've owned a Prius for 10 years (should have been 15, but my wife had to have her goddamn Jeep). But I do love Toyota's new fuel cell car. https://ssl.toyota.com/mirai/fcv.html What an engineering delight, but hydrogen is unavailable in my location. Please ship me all of your excess hydrogen so I can buy this car.
                Last edited by starramus; 11-30-2019, 07:51 AM.

• Gingerbeard
                Gingerbeard commented
                Editing a comment
                starramus Stick with the Toyota Prius. Stay away from the VW Hindenburg.

By the way Tesla never had a daughter. He was married to his work. No time for "the old in out".

"Tesla never married, explaining that his chastity was very helpful to his scientific abilities.[228] He once said in earlier years that he felt he could never be worthy enough for a woman, considering women superior in every way. His opinion had started to sway in later years when he felt that women were trying to outdo men and make themselves more dominant. This "new woman" was met with much indignation from Tesla, who felt that women were losing their femininity by trying to be in power. In an interview with the Galveston Daily News on 10 August 1924 he stated, "In place of the soft voiced, gentle woman of my reverent worship, has come the woman who thinks that her chief success in life lies in making herself as much as possible like man—in dress, voice and actions, in sports and achievements of every kind ... The tendency of women to push aside man, supplanting the old spirit of cooperation with him in all the affairs of life, is very disappointing to me".[230] Although he told a reporter in later years that he sometimes felt that by not marrying, he had made too great a sacrifice to his work,[33] Tesla chose to never pursue or engage in any known relationships, instead finding all the stimulation he needed in his work."

Comment

• starramus
                starramus commented
                Editing a comment
                Quite the logician to harness his reproductive energies to his technological pursuits. And to think the barbarians of the west bombed these smart Serbs into submission to trash their economic experiment.

• Gingerbeard
                Gingerbeard commented
                Editing a comment
                Suppose he died a... tee-hee… virgin... tee-hee?

Um… It's just a name. A play on words. It could have been Edison's Aunt Naomi or ancient Egyptian's Daughter or Ohm's Bitch Electrical reference, female reference. Edison was a hack and, really, what have the ancient Egyptians done lately? Ohm who? I'm here to learn how to grow weed easy. If I happen to splice a gene with a razor blade along the way Ma & Pa GWE will have to give me my own page.
              I'm going to name my as yet unnamed plants that just flipped 'Tesla's Daughters' as the grow. They will be named 'Tttzzzztt' and 'Cracker'. Tesla's Daughters sounds cool, too. And good for NT. People that obsessed with their work don't make for loving relationships. Although I am not the person to affirm nor deny a man's maternal relationship with his work or kids.
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6
              Nutes
              CalMag

Comment

• YYCannabis
                YYCannabis commented
                Editing a comment
                Ohm’s Bitch Electrical would be a contractor name I would hire.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X