1st indoor grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st indoor grow

hello my friends, this baby broke ground on Nov. 7, does it look healthy? i'm concerned about the cupping on the leaves. reading the guide here it could be several factors. wind burn, over-watering, heat stress? any thoughts?

Looks like heat to me, otherwise looking pretty healthy. I use fabric pots too and I feel like it's really hard to over water.

Comment

I could be wrong, not the first or last time, but my grow is about two weeks ahead of yours and I've had what appeared to be nitrogen clawing at the leaf tips. Dark green leaves like yours. The tips never showed nute burn. Now that the plant is a bit bigger the leaves don't correct themselves but newer growth is a bit lighter in color and no claw. I think if you keep on it will get by this stage. What strain are you growing?
      TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
      EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
      AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
      IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

My wife bought some killer Indica from the weed shop, and we found a few seeds. that was one plant, the other looked fine this morning, now i just took a look in the tent, and its all droopy. WTF, any thoughts on this one>

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Overwatered

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X