N.L. Indica??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N.L. Indica??

My last plant is a Northern Lights Auto from Seedsman this week will be the the start of week 10. To me nothing says indica about this plant. Honestly reminds me of my Amnesia I grew a few months back. Overall it's a pretty healthy plant I'm just not sure its actually N.L.🤔

To me this looks like some type of sativa💁🏾‍♀️

Lol

look at those skinny leaved, frosty buds

Comment

You raise a good question in that there have been screwups in orders from 3 different suppliers. One was N.L. From Seedsman and another surprise W.W. Autoflower from Nirvana. Is it likely that it’s a simple audit error or are there so many cross bred strains that seeds are just being pushed out the door with no regard for strain purity. I may be so off base but I also have had it happen. And my cynicism is the highest it’s ever been.

Comment

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        Especially in reviewing the photos.... in cannabis basics, one of the first descriptors in Indicate...wide leaves Sativa...narrows leaves. With whatever strain you have, the Sativa seems to be the dominating dna

I have an Auto NL x AK47 x Critical Mass so 2/3 Indica-1/3 Sativa that is almost 30 inches and still stretching so probably an F-1 or 2. Should be fun to see what she turns out like.

Comment

Is that 10 wks from seed? Or 10 weeks in flower stage?
        There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
        1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
        2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
        3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

Hey sorry for the late reply. It looks more sativa than anything to me. This is week 10 from seed. From what I found online it's a 12 week strain. The buds look small and skinny but they frosty and smell amazing. Just curious if I'm really growing nl or something completely different by mistake

Comment

I think you guys are comparing photo period qualities with ruderalis. I have never grown an auto, but judging from this comparison it doesn’t look like autos follow the same thick leaf vs thin leaf comparison that a photo plant does.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Toker1; 11-26-2019, 05:59 PM.
            4x4 600w HID empty for summer
            3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
            2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
            running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X