Light loss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Light loss?

Last edited by JDU; 11-30-2019, 03:03 PM.

If my lights are on, I have a partial opening at the bottom of the flap. Enough for the exhaust fan to pull through. But not much more. The smaller opening at the bottom of the tent draws fresh, cool air through the tent, taking the heat out the exhaust. If I open my tent flap all the way things warm up because my 6" exhaust fan is pulling air through several square feet of open tent.
    Raygun is hip-hop.

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah JDU. I forget about that, sometimes. I'm in Southern California. Good, indoor, tent growing weather.
      Have you thought about surrounding your plants with a dozen Chinese mice with those little Chinese fans to fan your plants?

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      We get uncomfortably warm weather where I am. Nothing major. The trade-off is SoCal is technically a desert. Big news has been in the news for the past week. We're having rain! Someone mentioned Noah. Rain is like clear gold, SoCal tea. And it is rare. It is such a treat that I'm going to collect what I can for the plants.
      Yeah. A couple days of warmness never hurt me none.

Some might call it wasted light

any light that is getting out of the tent, isnt going on your plants

if it isnt triggering an OCD response from you (I know a guy, that would drive him nuts)

If your plants are happy/healthy and working for you, all is well
    if you flower and dont seal it up, you are inviting problems (dont need any stray photons disturbing sleepy time)

Comment

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha I hear ya & yes, they seem happy & healthy. I just wanna give em the best I can.
      & YES it triggers the old CDO (OCD but the letters are in the right order)

• LurkingInTheGrass
      LurkingInTheGrass commented
      Editing a comment
      The proper arrangement of letters 😁

The first thing I did was make a loop in the stem a weekish ago. Picture 6 has the current condition of the loop.
    Today I noticed a hole in my 3 week old plant, through the stem. The young shoot was pinched and made the split. I put a piece of bamboo through the hole to open it up. Then another one above it. A razor blade took me the rest of the way up the plant. 41 minutes later the leaves were dying and got cut. There are still bud sites on the stump.
    When the split was going on, it looked like a tree that had been split like lightning, without the fire. That's the only reason I can think why I hooked up the 9 volt.
    It's the holidays. I need something to abuse. Too much?
    Raygun is hip-hop.

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• YYCannabis
      YYCannabis commented
      Editing a comment
      Gingerbeard I don’t know what you’re doing to that poor thing, but you need to start a dedicated thread for this.

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Tesla's Daughter...
      I thought I had posted this in 'Time to show your grow.'

• YYCannabis
      YYCannabis commented
      Editing a comment
      Gingerbeard Maralize Legaljuana! 😂
      Toking and typing happens.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X