This? Again? Still!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This? Again? Still!!!

When I was a kid, I had sugar. Once I started working and developed a taste for it, I had coffee. There was a road trip where I took so many caffeine pills I hallucinated. Then I found the goodness of methamphetamine. That more put me to sleep than anything so I decided to bungee active volcanos from a Vintage WWII Zeppelin to see if I can get that same rush from the sugar I had as a kid when my folks went out for the evening and gave me and my brother each $5 to fend for our own dinners which I thought a roll of raw cookie dough and Circus Peanuts were legit. A couple Pixie Sticks with the change for the night fix and following hair-of-the-dog mornings.
    Y'all feel me, yeah? We all had the same experience with our own personal Zeppelin, yeah?
    These days, I'm an adult. I like sugar too much and know I should eat more carrots and crap for my health.
    A big gateway drug for me was cigarette number one. That lead to the second, and such. I go in and out with those. Mostly out.
    I know that the initial rush of realizing I'm going way too fast in my car and want to go faster will need to be bolstered by going faster. 66mph in a 65mph zone is just the beginning. I'll be hitting 70 in a couple hours because I will be hepped up on goofball, and such. You'll know when I'm coming up behind you. All you'll see is a fluffy, ginger beard with wavy ginger hair.
    Y'all fell me, yeah? We all had the same experience with our own personal goofball.
    I had a banana, once. It was the third most disgusting thing I've ever put in my mouth. Ain't had one since.
    Can I get a witness?

Here's another article about weed being a gateway drug. Yes, weed can be as much of a gateway drug as anything else.. A first and last experience for others in all things mind-bending. A one time use and permanent disassociation with reality for others.
    I'm not going to comment any more on this because it will require me to put on my politics hat.
    Here's the link. I'm sorry.
    Leading Democrats have clashed over whether legalising cannabis leads to harder drug use - what's the evidence?

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Flat out 100% no doubt if any drug is a gateway drug its alcohol. Know any drug addicts who did not start with alcohol? Doubt it. I've never met one and I've met more addicts than I can count.

You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X