Helping a sick neigbor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helping a sick neigbor

My neighbor is lurking GWE. You know who you are.
    Fox Farm Ocean Forest. Bag seed. Not sure about the pH but I imagine it's high because we use the same water. No nutes but a compost tea may be coming. I'm lousy for diagnosing much because I haven't had to diagnose anything in my own setup. Pure luck.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Looks like spider mites or some bug. Neem oil has fixed this for me in the past. Just my experience yours maybe something else. Good luck !!
    Focus and relativity.

Comment

I grow outdoor and i have 2 plants with exactly same issue and to my study its spidermite i read it also found some also some sucking insects but yea definitly pests mate
      IO'D

Comment

I use a plant extract powder called derris dust it helps prevent the little buggers best to apply in cold dewy nights or early mornings when weather is still make sure to lightly dust tops and bottoms of leaves i apply ever week or 2 just to help prevent infestation it is surprising how fast they can demolish a plant so extetminating asap mine are florishing now hope it helps
        IO'D

Comment

Spider mites. That's not good news. His last couple plants had SM or thrip. We need to talk.
          Thanks, y'alls.
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

• Bengfan
            Bengfan commented
            Editing a comment
            Could be thrips again. That was my first thought anyway and then you mentioned it.

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            I was thinking about that Bengfan. I didn't see any webs. We'll give it a few days and see what happens.

Whats thrip guys
          IO'D

Comment

To me, it looks a lot like spider mites without the web.
            If you see tiny, wormy little bugs, dark winged insects or bronzed discoloration on the leaves, you may have thrips. Learn how to get rid of them!
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X