No announcement yet.

Grow journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're looking very nice. You're doing great, keep it up.

Comment

Dec 18. All 11 plants are female. I need to play the lottery. Out of 12 bag seeds 11 sprouted and all 11 are ladies.
      Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        A garden of Weedon, you'll be a busy one they look great. Good luck!

• Eliot Pryor
        Eliot Pryor commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow , I would absolutely go buy a lottery ticket. That is going be a forest. Good Growing !!
        Last edited by Eliot Pryor; 12-20-2019, 08:36 AM.

I am stoked and worried at the same time, I'm already having trouble getting around to water and tuck leaves. I defoliated today, minimally. Just a few of the original fan leaves because all the plants are all so dense. I have scrog netting but I dont think its gonna be possible. I have 20 yo-yos and have ordered 20 more just to be safe. This is my first semi serious indoor grow.

Comment

Originally posted by StillHigh1982 View Post
        I am stoked and worried at the same time, I'm already having trouble getting around to water and tuck leaves. I defoliated today, minimally. Just a few of the original fan leaves because all the plants are all so dense. I have scrog netting but I dont think its gonna be possible. I have 20 yo-yos and have ordered 20 more just to be safe. This is my first semi serious indoor grow.
        Look out for the fully serious grow...

Comment

Dec 20. My first little pencil eraser buds. I dont have kids but I imagine the feeling I get when I look at my tent is similar to that of a proud father lol.
          Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey Pop's get ready to discipline those kids may have to tie them down for a few months LOL don't tell your friends

Haha. I just got a bunch of pipe cleaners today. They are going wild in there. I have two more "1200 watt equivalent" leds, I'm gonna see if I can get away with another one in there today. There's 4 of them running now.
          Attached Files

Comment

Dec 24th. 16 days into flower. I added more lights and have turned my 6" vivisun exhaust up to full blast. So far so good. Been two days and the high temp is 78 and the low is 66. No signs of light stress so far either. Now I have 6 "1200w equivalent" LEDs. 4 bestva and 2 off brands that i picked up on the cheap. I'm venting down the hall and using the hot air to heat the other bedrooms at night lol.
            Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Heck yes I would do the same venting the hot air. And the space between pots looks great for air flow, all looks good keep it up.

First I want to thank everyone for their likes/comments/info and interest. You guys are an invaluable resource. These are the babies 3 weeks into flower. I have given up on scrog. Just too much going on for my noob ass.
            Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Well I have some experience with scrog did it a couple times but could not imagine doing that amount under a net. Most I had I think was 3 photos. Anyhow I think you made the easy choice now you can move them around and fix or trim issues easier. Man that's really going for it what your doing I admire your spirt just keep up the vigilant watchful care. We are rooting for you.

Thanks budgal, I actually just installed the net over the 5 tallest plants to spread em out more. Not exactly scrog but its gonna do the job. This is day 22 of flower. They are stinky and getting frosty. Here's a pic of the new layout. It was tedious getting the net arranged without disturbing the buds too much.
            Attached Files

Comment

Day 25 of flower. I found 3 hermie plants yesterday, roughly 10 spots between the three. I used a scalpel and a shop vac to remove the offensive growth. Where there were true male flowers I just removed the flower and the buds with bananas in them were totally removed. I have tons of ventilation and the hermie plants were luckily downwind from my five favorites. I'm optimistic in hoping for minimal pollination. Other than that they look great, getting more frosty by the day. And the smell is excellent, they are bag seed so I have no clue what most are but they all smell different, I love it.
              Attached Files

Comment

StillHigh1982 Great Job, SH! Your plants look very Nice! You sure aren't lacking in the Light Department - LOL Your gonna be a busy beaver come Harvest/Trim time. (We started 12x12 about the same time - I flipped mine on Dec 9th.) You make me feel like a Slacker with all those beautiful plants I only have a White Widow and a Pineapple Kush. The buds are fattening up nicely! Will take some pics soon. And I'll be watching your grow closely! Good Luck - looks like you've got everything well under control!
                3'x3'x6' Cool Grow Tent and Large Wooden Cabinet
                3 and 5 Gallon Fabric Pots
                Coco Coir with 30% Perlite
                2-450 watt Vipar Spectra LEDs
                4" Exhaust with Vivosun Fan and Carbon Filter
                6" Oscilatting Fan
                GH Flora-Trio Nutes with Cal-Mag and GH Liquid Kool Bloom

"Why Do You Keep Banging Your Head Against That Wall?"
                "'Cause It Feels So Good When I stop"

Comment

Thanks sledrock, I'm looking forward to your pics as well. I wish we could send smell o grams with the pictures. It reeks so bad here you can smell it at the end of my driveway lol.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I love opening the room door where the tent is in a.m. that smell hits me and it's just about as great as the fresh coffee. Are you in a legal state StillHigh1982?

Yes budgal, I am in Michigan. We are allowed 12 plants at the moment but i have applied for a licence that allows me 72 plants and i have heard rumors about a licence for 500 similar to a liquor licence but I haven't done much research on it yet. It's pretty new here. but as soon as I figure out how to go full tilt legally i am going to do so. These are practice runs for me. It has been a wild dream of mine for some time to be a pot farmer. Just too busy with work and too scared to pursue it until now.

Comment

• Mrblu
                    Mrblu commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I live in Michigan too, your talking about a commercial grow license - insanely expensive for the 500+ plant license. I wanted one to but the price......

• FunkyButtLovin
                    FunkyButtLovin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I just looked it up, 500 plant license is $8,000 ouch.

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I totally understand where your coming from. It's been a dream come true here in Oregon. I remember signing a petition maybe 30+ years ago to legalize pot here in Oregon.

If you could post where you found that info I would appreciate it. I haven't looked in several months but I was not able to find out the cost of licence, I had someone tell me 15k and I was prepared to deal with that so 8k is good news. Also thanks everyone for their input. I appreciate the information and interest.

Comment

So I was just able to find all the official info. I'm going g to apply for the micro business licence, I want to do my own thing. It's for 150 plants and its 8k but it also allows me to process and sell what I grow. The 500 plant licence is also 8k but then I have to sell my crop to a processing company. Nope. I'm a control freak and a pot snob. I'm not trying to get rich here, I just dont wanna go to work anymore lol.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X