No announcement yet.

Grow journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, week 9 of flower, I thought I would have harvested a plant by now but still barely any amber and still some clear tricromes, I feel like they haven't matured in a week. Having trouble waiting. I wreak like weed at all times now because I have been venting my grow down the hall into the living room. The entire house is marinated in the wonderful funk of ripening buds.
    Attached Files

Comment

So, with very little amber my trics on most mature plant are bending over and they are super milky, heads starting to crack off, so I placed the plant alone in a dark arid room. I will be cutting her tonight or tomorrow...finally. worried about the small amounts of amber but feck it
      Attached Files

Comment

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice fat buds

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Sometimes it happens sure look frosty in my opinion your OK doing what your going to do.

Thanks. They are rock hard too. I'm excited to try them. I'll post pics of plant cut up and hanging after I get a chance to chop her.

Comment

Yassss. So close.
        Attached Files

Comment

Took my first plant today. Day 70 of flower. I put her in the dark 3 days ago. Cut her today. Did some wet trim, just the sugar leaves that I could easily snip at their base, and the remaining larger leaves. Tossed the big ones and kept the ones with any trics on them to mix with my popcorn buds for hash making. Not sure of wet weight but from the looks of it after I dry it will be over an ounce maybe two but that's pushing it . The pic of the plate is all the popcorn nugs and good sugar leaves for hash. Probably about 2 oz wet but I didn't weigh it. I need a bigger scale. Mines good for nothing.
          Attached Files

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
            FunkyButtLovin commented
            Editing a comment
            Buds look great, I like the hat too.

Hell yeah, Thanks. Go Cubs.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            StillHigh1982 that is outstanding. You are going to be the party house so hide it LOL beautiful grow.

Thanks budgal. My house has cameras all over it, and my better half is a homemaker. So she is on the couch with an AR watching HGTV right now lol.

Comment

After hanging for almost 4 days I decided to chop her up and jar her, I'll leave the buds in jars with lids off over night and then dump them and let them air for several hours tomorrow, they are still slightly wet for the jar but they were drying unevenly. I have a drying rack on the way in the mail, this will have to do for now. I'll get you guys a weight from the runt as soon as she sheds the rest of her water weight. I'm guessing 40 grams or so, she isn't as dense as I thought but still nice and firm, and smells like a mixture of sweet fruits and pine, with a hint of citrus. Covered in a nice layer of trics too. I'm happy with it. I'll send a gram or two to the lab from my best plants(this one is my worst) and see how high I got my thc count. I'm guessing high teens maybe 20%. But I am biased lol. This plant as is right now looks like stuff I have paid 40 for an eighth from the dispensary.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Toker1
              Toker1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Or you can keep them in a brown paper bag at this point. Helps pull that moisture out of the stems for more even drying.

Thanks toker, forgot about that. #low-tech solutions

Comment

Totally dry and into jars, her final trimmed weight was 53g. I. Going to do more wet trimming in the next one. I am selectively harvesting the top parts of my next plant today, 25%amber or so. In an hour or so when I cut I'll post pics.
              Attached Files

Comment

• JohnEmad
                JohnEmad commented
                Editing a comment
                Big frosty buds. Fine grow StillHigh1982.

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Fella that is so nice to see. It looks very top shelf to me

Thanks Bud gal, John. I am happy with them, there is better stuff out there for sure but I'm a pot snob and I am happy. I just cut some tops off my next plant for harvest, I'm gonna wet trim these so hopefully they dont look so leafy. Here they are on the plate, when I get em trimmed and hung I'll post more pics..At this point I think I I'll keep and smoke my colas and I'm gonna hash the rest or maybe press it if I decide to buy that nugsmasher I have been eyeballing.
              Attached Files

Comment

Here they are all trimmed up and hanging, left a few sugar leaves that I plan on trimming dry just to keep the buds from drying too fast. Pulling the bottom half of the plant in a day or two and putting in the dark.theres still about an ounce worth of buds on the bottom half of the plant and I bet 35 grams hanging at least. Yay!
                Attached Files

Comment

Wow. I forgot how much hand trimming so much flower sucks. I chopped down my last plant last night, have 6 of 11 trimmed and dry in jars, gonna wait to weigh until I get the last of the plants dry and trimmed. I ordered a triple beam for the nostalgic fun. Also have pollen collector and 12 ton dab press on the way, any day. I am gonna end up with roughly 2 gallon bags full of larf buds and good sugar leaves for hash. And well over a pound, close to two of nice tops. I'll post some glamour shots of all the spoils on a table at some point tonight or tomorrow. So far I have 19 32 oz ball jars full of trimmed nugs. Gonna fill at least another 12. Thanks for the info and encouragement guys and gals, I know I would not have done so well without you all. My stash and I appreciate everything.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X