Grow journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grow journal

I want to make my first grow journal, where do I go on this site to do so.

Right here! Want do you got?
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Welcome to GWE StillHigh1982 must of been some great smoke! Just kidding. Yes please do show us what your up too.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Here's my first attempt with half decent gear. I had 6 1200 watt equivalent LEDs. And I took two out because it was too much light. Plants were showing early signs of sunburn. Hard to tell from photos. Now they are doing great, they are in 5 gallon fabric pots in a mix of FF happy frog and ocean mix. I fed them once with a half dose of FF veg booster. The pics are from nov 10th to nov 30th. I got a 5×10 tent about 11 days after transplant from seedlings. I topped them nov 26th. Going to start flower soon I think.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking good.

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey StillHigh1982, Nice size tent and good start. Subbed and looking forward to your grow

Also, these are all bag seeds. Not sure yet if I will take the best one or two for mother plants or wait till next batch as I now have purchased seeds from true north. I can only veryify strains of two of the 11 plants i am currently working on and those two are headband, and also two different phenotypes of headband, both showing female preflowers. Should I pull em before flower and clone them? What would yous guys do?

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          I will cut clones about a week before flowering, by the time they hit the new light cycle you know if the Clones are going to make it, giving you a chance to cut more if need be.

• Mrblu
          Mrblu commented
          Editing a comment
          I considered what you were thinking of and decided on a few full grows before taking on mother plants i agree with @ Mr.furley

Thanks Mr. Furley, I have another 36x36x70 tent that I have not set up yet, it is going to be for a mother or two and clones. I can legally grow 24 plants, how would you work the two tents for best results?

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          The size of the two tents is not balanced, so it is going to be hard to fill the big tent with the little tent and vice versa for a 24 plant perpetual grow with photoperiod plants. I think you will ether need a larger tent for veg like a 5×5 to match up to the 5×10 for flower or not run 24 plants Perpetually, you do have the room to keep mothers in the small tent and just clone, veg,flower and repeat in 4 months cycles in the big tent.

Thanks. I haven't opened the newest tent yet, I will try to return for 5x5. I bought it directly from vivosun so I should be ok. I will end up not being able to keep mothers this time though, bummer. Live and learn.

Comment

Started flower cycle December 8
          Attached Files

Comment

The new growth on my plants is a little lighter green, I am worried that I have too much light, I have 3 1200 watt equivalent bestva led grow lights running, I noticed the color changes when I switched the lights from veg to flower mode. Photo posted below. Is this just the plants being plants or should I start adjusting?
            Attached Files

Comment

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              Your color is fine. The new growth will come in light green, I wouldn't be to concerned unless the leafs starts curling it's edges. The drooping could be a little overwatering. What's you watering practices?

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              If you give your plants more water less frequently they will "stand up" and grow better. For the most part your whole pot should be dried out.
              What size pot?

I have been waiting until they feel dry about an inch into soil and then giving about 1/3 of a gallon. Usually every day. Some plants I skip days.

Comment

Looking great. That is going to be a full tent. I'd say it's time to go ahead and flip to 12/12.

The way I usually do a perpetual harvest is I have one tent running autos. Then I have 2 bigger tents one in flower and one in veg. I start my new seeds or clones about a week before the flip to 12/12. I am usually harvesting something almost every month this way.
              You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

They have been on 12/12 for like 5 days now. They were bag seed so I was expecting a few males but so far 7 are female and 3 aren't showing and one has what looks like a female preflower but there's no hair and it's really small so I can't tell is it's a ball or a pistol

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LOL got a full on nursery they look really good.

Thanks. I forsee myself having a hard time getting around the tent. I have netting and 20 yo-yos, gonna install netting when I see the sex of my final 4 non showing plants. I was planning on only having 8 or so females so if there's more I'm gonna have to figure something out. I guess it's one of those good problems lol.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Scrog eh? I made one once out of bamboo steaks but I had a 3x3 tent with 4 photos it worked well till our dog got ahold of it I stored it under a bed he was a young pup crawled under there and chewed it all loose from bindings. Not tried one since. But you may need yours big time. Looking forward to the grow and hang in there.

My soil is ph 7.0, should I try to lower it or is 7 ok?

Comment

December 15th. 9 verified females and two with the tiniest pre flowers with no hairs, I think they are Male. A few days and I'll know for sure.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X