Auto cycle time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto cycle time

Hello all, I am planning my first auto grow for my next one. My question is about the cycle times for Mephisto Genetics seeds. They list very specific sprout to harvest times, for instance the Sour Stomper says 60 to 65 days from sprout. That kind of fast turn around appeals to me. So for all who have tried Mephisto seeds how accurate are those cycle times? Thanks everyone!

I've never tried Mephisto but i have never seen a plant be ready to harvest in 60 days. I would be interested to hear people who have grown this to hear their grow time. Usually, a short flower is 60 days but that doesnt include the veg time which is usually 30 days (for autos). Also, when to harvest is subjective to a point (more amber, less amber). If this is truly a 60 from seed i wonder how big it gets...Be interested to find out! Let us know how it works for you!

Comment

They claim 120 to 150 gram harvest.
      Welcome to Mephisto Genetics, the home of connoisseur automatic seeds. Since 2012 we have been on a mission to push the limits of the once humble automatic.

Comment

I haven't grow Mephisto,
        It is possible for Autos to finish that fast. If you top them add 15 days to that number but you can get that yield they are claming.
        good to see you Joker
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Tersky
          Tersky commented
          Editing a comment
          Thats good to know Mr. Furley. I guess autos have come a long way! Just curious, whats the shortest veg and flower time an auto can have? I thought 30 days of veg was typical for autos and then another 50-60 days for flower?

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          I have seen D.A.A.S.69 grow them around 65 days, the last round I did flowered at day 35 and was done at day 80. That's a pretty standard time for topping.

I currently have a Cream Caramel Auto from Sweet Seeds stating 60 days from pop up to harvest. It is maybe 1 to 1.5 weeks into flowering at day 50. I did slow the start by a good week at the very start so...
        Also have 2 auto NL x's stating 60 days of flowering and they are just hitting the start of flowering at day 50. Probably due to me slowing things up.

Have 3 strains of Mephisto to grow very soon so will watch your grow with special interest.

Comment

Thanks Mr.furley good to be back.
          since I'm in an illegal state (recreational) i focus more on yeilds and total time. I've avoided autos simply because with photos I control the total time ( mostly) plus its cheaper to run lights 12/12 than 18/6.
          up till now I've been using dwc. Gonna go coco with my auto grow.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello Joker if I may say, Just realize autos are really quick to get stiff branches to train LST. After just 4wks stalks get stiff which is what I've found. I've only done 3 grows of them 2 indoor and 1 outdoor. Can't wait to see what your setup looks like. P.S. I dig the pic above your name Rock On !

I grow Mephisto genetics and find their time table is the soonest it will be ready and I have harvested then.
          Also, I have harvested 2 weeks later, different grow same strain. (Alien Vs Triangle)

The yields they list are accurate, but all yields are based on a stress free grow, under adequate/ideal lighting.
          It's all bullshit - until you smoke it!

KISS @ Dry/Cure:
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-kiss-dry-cure

Staged Harvest:
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-in-the-wings

Grow Journals:

#3, Window Sill Grow - auto:
          http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...nic-soil-24-7g

#4, KISS grow- Girl Scout Cookies- auto:
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ies-autoflower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X