Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0959.JPG
Views:	262
Size:	2.33 MB
ID:	351295Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0961.JPG
Views:	190
Size:	2.10 MB
ID:	351296 Hello GWE, My autos made it to 5 weeks. The 1st pictures are NL x Blueberry (5 weeks) and the second picture is a WW (4 weeks). I started an outdoor grow this past summer with terrible results. So i did some searching on the internet and came across GWE. I read articles for atleast a month, ordered some supplies using Nebula's How to Grow Cannabis in 10 Easy Steps. I learned lots so far and need to learn much more. I think it would of been easier to grow the same strains for my first grow. It seems like im favouring one over the other! I would like to thank this whole forum for their guidance and help particularly Tersky Mr.furley D.A.A.S.69 starramus Toker1 Gingerbeard you guys took your time and gave me some soild advice!
    Vivosun 2 X 4 X 5 grow tent
    Viparspectra 450W and 300W LED
    Vivosun 4" inline duct fan with carbon scrubber
    2 small 6" fans
    Promix HP
    GH Flora Trio with CalMag

They look nice. Thanks for the word.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

Your story reminds me of myself 6 years ago. Back then Growweedeasy was on google G+ . I was member #435 or so out of what became more than 10000 members. A lot of those same people are still around I think some of them have different names but just like now they were always friendly and helpful. Good looking plants !!
      Focus and relativity.

Comment

Looking good SmashGuitar
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

SmashGuitar looking great, my friend, keep up the good work, and you'll have some killer smoke.
          Do you play guitar?
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

• SmashGuitar
            SmashGuitar commented
            Editing a comment
            I mess around with the guitar a bit until the wife and kids complain, don't you know any other songs? LOL SmashGuitar was my nick name in high school back in the early 90's. It started at a party i was jamming some Nirvana then i smashed it on a coffee table! It was an old cheap acoustic guitar from sears! To this day my close friends still call me SmashGuitar!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X