Question about trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about trim

Hi Folks, I was thinking of making some dry ice hash with the half pound or so of trim I have sitting in the freezer. My question is, once I’m done with that can I then process the trim into RSO, or is the THC in trim mainly to be found in the trichs?

Waste not want not!
    🙂

Thanks!

yeah the thc is in the trichomes and i dont thing youll get much from a RSO batch of sifted trim but you can do it

Comment

• DeadlyFruit
      DeadlyFruit commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks 9finger

I tried making budder out of some spent trim once after I made bubble hash. The budder was nothing to speak of. I would say the effects were weak at best and non-existent at worst.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• DeadlyFruit
      DeadlyFruit commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks toker. Maybe I’ll instead split the trim in two. Use half for hash and then make RSO with both the used and unused halfs.

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      If you’re gonna get the calories, they might as well mean something

I make Lollipops with my Dry Ice Hash. If you eat it, you have to decarboxylate it first. But I wouldn't advise to make RSO with it.

Comment

• DeadlyFruit
      DeadlyFruit commented
      Editing a comment
      Lollis with hash? I guess full melt would make a nice clear lollipop. Wouldn’t the heat from making the lollipop decarb the hash? In any case it sounds delicious, I’m going to have to make some one of these days.

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      DeadlyFruit, No the heat from making lollipops will NOT decarb the hash..

DeadlyFruit If you're making RSO, it's not necessary to make hash. RSO is holistic, derived from the tincture Green DRagon, which is when you leave all the trim to soak for a while in the freezer in Everclear 190. The last batch I left for 3 months, it got dark and powerful as hell. It's holistic: it has all the plant energy and soul in it!!!!!!! I love my green gragon tincture, and I've got some friends who love the RSO capsules I made that will keep you high as fk all day, but I'm too much of a wimp to do the oil. Maybe I should try less...
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      kingfish You will love it!! I'm PMing you my notes.

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup, Thank you , Thank you, Thank you. I got your instructions and put it in a special folder.

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      I have alltatup notes printed and stuck to the wall and in my binder.... they are really good notes... you should see her MV - 1 vape manual !

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X