No announcement yet.

I did it.....!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome work Green, I think this is the coolest thing i've ever heard of, test grower! You're an awesome dude and awesome grower. Congrats!

Comment

• Green75
      Green75 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey thank you so much...means a lot Saturn

holy guacamole, BATGREEN!! dude!!! you must be SOOOO excited! i'm sooo excited for you! and i can't think of nicer person for such and incredible thing to happen to.. good on you, man.
    "i try to play the ball not the opponent."--Roger Federer

Comment

• Green75
      Green75 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Bob...very nice

Nothing less than you deserve Dr.Green!!Excuse my pun but when it comes to these ladies,you're the n1 player!!Congrats for this leap,one that can only lead you to be a very happy,experienced(even more) pro Grower!!It really doesn't matter if they would let anyone "as good" have the same ride as you,what matters is that you had it your way and it worked!!

Good luck walking through this gate of Green Paradise!!!
    Tent : 4x4

HPS/MH
    600W

LED
    2x Viparspectra v300

Substrate
    BioBizzLight Mix
    Felt Pots 15/25L

Advanced Nutrients
    Grow , Micro , Bloom , B-52
    Bud Ignitor , Big Bud, Overdrive
    CalMag Xtra

Completed Journals
    Nartak's 1st Grow - Canna Nutes - HPS 600W

Comment

• Green75
      Green75 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow...made me coke up a little bit...thank you very much nartak for the incredible words...

• Nartak
      Nartak commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey cmon man,im not placing anyone higher than anyone else,we are all on the same path,just some of us,like you,have progressed faster ,tried harder and got better Looking forward to a "Seedsman Strain Review #075" thread from you,looks like you as of now have another job!!! I mean see,it just comes your way !! :P

Oh the party is coming up! Tomorrow B.Y.O.B -----> bud or bottle! 🥂

If you didn't know New years party and celebration for you at the Baby Tika thread! LOL
    Bubblehead
    4x4 Gorilla Tent 600 watt hps and Veg Tent T5 Fluorescence
    4 Cures and a Life time gardener
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ze-these-leafs
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...female-56-days

Comment

Congrats Green. Hope you have fun with it.
      It's not how crazy I am, but how much I enjoy it that makes me dangerous.

Coco/Perlite 60/40, GH Nutrients and Calimagic, 5 Gal Fabric pots
      Germination lights 2 30watt LEDS
      Veg and Flowering 1 600 Watt GalaxyHydro LED

Completed Grows. 1 Photoperiod and 2 Autos

Current Grows: 1 mystery Auto 71 days, 1 White Widow Auto 62 days, 1 Amnesia Auto 62 days

Comment

• Green75
        Green75 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks biker...

Gratz man I'm so excited for you
      Grow and good luck
      Current grow:

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...lly-grown-meds

past grows:

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...2-grow-one-off

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...hello-everyone

Comment

• Green75
        Green75 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks bro

Absolutely awesome Green! Your hard work and dedication pays off in many ways. I hope they send you the dankest seeds to try. I know you will do them justice. Congrats again!

Comment

• Green75
        Green75 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks man...the dank Shit...

For Seedsman it's a win win deal, as this forum grows and with the U.S. on the edge of real legalization they could not ask for a better form of advertising. Allow me to be the one wet blanket for a moment...just be careful that u are not putting yourself in a potentially dangerous position, if you are in a relationship with Seedsman being a test grower will you still be able to remain anonymous, even to them?

Comment

• Green75
        Green75 commented
        Editing a comment
        I will be careful...thanks for concern...if I have to show myself...then I will...

Great news, Green!!! You've been recognized as the master grower you are by the outside world, and it must feel fantastic!!! Don't float too high off the ground.....
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Green75
        Green75 commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol....it's hard not to...

Thanks..

Quotes to you !!!! I'm green with envy. Lol

Comment

• Green75
        Green75 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hopefully I will get to share my experience...

Thanks...

I just got an email...short and sweet...just asked me for my address and said details to come...pretty cool..excitement level is back up...haha....

I want to say thank you to everyone for your support...you are all tops in my book!!!

Comment

• Green75
        Green75 commented
        Editing a comment
        You are exactly right...I've sat back a few times and asked myself how long will I remain on this forum....how long can one person be relevant here...all the new members all the og's and numbers growing daily...so many smart people here it's not even funny....how can one person keep up with all that is going on with so many different threads on so many different grows and problems and successes.....it can get overwhelming....so many personalities and different ways of approaching the same goal....a killer harvest and a good time getting there.....

Then I go to the next post and dive right in ........I'm addicted to you people I've come to give all of you my own image in my head and each of you has your own voice....this place has given us all our own podium to teach and to learn from...we are all in a journey towards the same place....I've made great friends here and hope to make many more....this place IS special because of all of you!!!!

Didn't realize I had went on and on...sorry..lol

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        We all understand, oh Royal Test Grower for the House of Seedsman, that your feet are a few inches off the ground...Just don't float off into the ether...

• bobsakamoto
        bobsakamoto commented
        Editing a comment
        green, imho, never apologize for being real. i really appreciate that kind of approach and outlook, right down to the images and voices you've imagined to peeples. i'd bet a grinspoon seed that we all do that. of course i don't have one but if i did, i'd bet it.

congrats man! That sounds awesome! I'm jealous! One day maybe lol!

Comment

• Green75
        Green75 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you man...the sky is limitless...

That second communication kinda makes it real don't it? They're not bullshitting! That's really special Doc. I'm so excited for you!
      I'm starting a whole autoflower grow this week and although I won't be topping anything I plan to keep up the extensive defoliation and to lst much earlier this time. You've definitely shaped my path and I'm glad others are going to get the chance to be influenced by you.

Comment

• Green75
        Green75 commented
        Editing a comment
        You're so sweet Red....very kind...thanks to all of you it should be!!

Damn man ! Congrats! That must be such an honour and surely a opportunity with great potential ! Good luck hope it works for you , you definitely have a way with this plant, explore and find new way to make those baby thrive!

Comment

• Green75
        Green75 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you sir...I'm giddy

Well done sir, well done indeed, seedsman is in U.K?.....anyway if you ever have to come over dude, hit me up, I'll happily share whatever I have jarred at the time with you....Well done
      The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

• Green75
        Green75 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks vapo....how cool would that be...

• Vapo69
        Vapo69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Way cool......open invite dude. You are welcome here anytime!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X