No announcement yet.

Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome (CHS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obi-Wan So that was you? ‘whenever I drink Tequila, as soon as I taste it my stomach turns because one time when I was younger I drank too much Tequila and got sick.”

something tells me a few of us might have bi in that position... and for that memory to stick, it was A LOT of Tequila

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
      LurkingInTheGrass commented
      Editing a comment

Farmall
      another option is craptastic tequila
      way back in the day, the tequila we had here (east coast canada) was called Ole Tequila - oh, it was so bad (tasted like old sea going rope). I didn't drink tequila for years.

then a friend brought a bottle of the good stuff home, and somehow talked me into trying tequila again (could have been her big blue eyes)
      the good stuff doesn't need to be cold, its smooth as silk, mmmmm

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha... I remember Ole Tequila.... I really think it was the same shit... tastes like old rubber tires

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Tequila makes for an angry Gingerbeard. Realized that when I was playing a game with my ex and a friend that I wanted to fight them.

Here is an article from Leafly written in June 2019 that pretty much debunks the neem-oil-as-culprit hypothesis by citing cases of people who got CHS after smoking organic, pesticide-free Cannabis. It's a very interesting and well-researched artice with quotations from well-known Cannabis researchers like Dr. Ethan Russo.

Is cannabis overuse—or pesticides—behind cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome? Leafly investigates the potential causes of this cyclical vomiting phenomenon.

I'd be interested to know what others think.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
      LurkingInTheGrass commented
      Editing a comment
      I like that article more than the fear mongery one that has been circulated, and recirculated (and is bubbling to the top of the news cycle)

Very nice find alltatup I'm going to add this link that's pretty well neutral but has a very good points.. https://steemit.com/cannabis/@drutte...neem-poisoning

Comment

Farmall a bit late but finally got around to it here is the recipe I use.

Comment

• Cali
        Cali commented
        Editing a comment
        I buy my lavender at Whole Foods it’s a small bag with dry flowers. But soon I will get my own and plant it outside that way I can just cut some off and make my tea.

Farmallthanks for the recipe..the thing is it works out well cause my neighbor has a lavender plant she trims every year..saves me from planting one my self smells really nice too.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X