OVERWATERED...will she recover?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OVERWATERED...will she recover?

OVERWATERED...will she recover? Hi All, first time grower. Growing in a 2x4 tent with a Kind LED XL750. Seeds planted October 18. 2 Raindance, 2 auto flowers, 1 purple punch.

I messed up the other day trying to set up my Blumat gravity watering system. It said to really give them a good watering...and maybe I watered them too good! Now it’s been 3 days of no water for them all, and that center Raindance plant is still droopy and waterlogged. Do y’all think it’ll bounce back?

Thanks for any feedback or help or guidance!

If those are in air pots, just let them dry out. Either way. Let them dry up a bit and be easy on water. I dont think it's an issue at this point
    I bet Bob Marley's mansion
    has a garden in the back
    Where he's growing something special
    Some celestial homemade hash
    we'll sit down on his front porch
    And listen to the angels band
    Until then I'll sing I'll fly away with a fat onefin my hand

Comment

As I said many times before. Do not water your plants on a schedule. Only water when they need it. As they get older you will find that some will need water every other day while other won't need water but once a week. Especially if you grow different strains. I'm going through this right now.

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        kingfish It`s the one area I struggle with, I do have a habit of accidentally overwatering sometimes but in my case I seem to do it just as they are approaching a watering time but just not there...saying that though this season has been better than most so I figure I`m getting there....good advice above mate....I keep a compost tea on the go 24/7 (obviously, I make fresh batches) to allow a tea watering outside of schedule and hardly notice the unmitigated stench of festering fermentation which perminates my humble abode

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        Pagan, Sometimes I actually wait 'till they start drooping before I water. They really perk up after I water then.

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        kingfish Yeah, I now wait til the bottom tier of leaves are roughly 45 degrees south and then weight check and finger in soil and then water and to even belt and braces it further give quarter to half litre to moisten before a litre of compost tea to water-if that makes sense-but watering and light distance under LED`s are my main battlegrounds this season...again, my beginners experience mistakes with the watering....wish they did hands on college courses-mind you, spidermite heaven that would be

When you say over-watering, i think your watering too often. Lats week i had to run 6-8 gals of water thru 3 of my plants for an emergency flush. They have had nothing for 7 days now and are just about dry enough that i can go back and start feeding them again. Nice thing about the pots you have is you can check when they need water just by picking them up. Let them dry out before next water.
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

wow, you planted those on Oct 18, and they are that size with-in 4 weeks, that's amazing. maybe that light is really worth the $1,300.00

Comment

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X