Afghan Kush smells SOUR during cure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afghan Kush smells SOUR during cure

I grow for medical use, decided to try Afghan Kush for pain and spasticity relief. My first grow was recently harvested, and today I was burping jars during cure and wow. It stinks. This isn't a mildew or something bad. This stuff stinks super sour. Like sour mash for making whiskey or sour milk. I sampled a small piece and it tastes sweet and no offensive smell. But I have 2 jars of this. Is this normal Kush smell? Or anomaly.
    I bet Bob Marley's mansion
    has a garden in the back
    Where he's growing something special
    Some celestial homemade hash
    we'll sit down on his front porch
    And listen to the angels band
    Until then I'll sing I'll fly away with a fat onefin my hand

I have no idea, though I wouldn’t be surprised if it was normal, given the pervasiveness of sour diesel and other “sour” strains. That said, I just put an Afghan Kush Ryder in the ground, so I want to follow this. At the least I can comment in a few months, lol
    Gorilla 3x3
    LEC 315
    Kind Soil
    Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

I have a couple different "sour" and fuel type strains, nothing that smells this sour. The seeds were ordered from overseas, so partially wondering if I got something else mixed in, my first experience with ordered seeds as well as Kush.
      has a garden in the back

Comment

• s62
        s62 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I don’t recall any basic Kush strain being too sour, to be honest. Then again, I just started growing. It’s all been black market, so who knows what I’ve actually had lol.
        As for the Afghani side, maybe it’s sour? I don’t know.

The flowers had quite a bit of density. I wish to reiterate these STINK in the jar. Not your typical strong smelling indica. I did pollinate a few of these flowers.
      has a garden in the back

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X