Female seeds from reg.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Female seeds from reg.

Last edited by JDU; 12-01-2019, 05:49 PM.

When you say "start one to produce pollen" how will you do that, what technique?

Comment

I would research seed stabilization processes if you are looking to breed specific genetic traits in your garden.
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

One can certainly make fem seed, but the question here is will the genetics you desire carry forward?
        Ever wonder why there is no GG5 (6,7,8)? The desired trait dose not carry forward,,,
        Also dont take it that I am saying dont, it is fun, and you can make something interesting, just be prepared that you may not get what you wanted,,,

Comment

I have Bruce Banner 3 (F3), big luvely plant (it was) about 28% THC, but to make seed from it will not give a high 28% THC plant. Nor would it be bunk, just not what I want. I have not researched the strain you mention, but if it is a hybrid (likely) look up the genetics and see what it was made from, get those and make your own quality seed!
          Good luck I'll be watching/reading to see how your venture goes, lots of fun breeding your own!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X