Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vicmanjun
    replied
    Thank you very much D.A.A.S.69 your advice is greatly appreciated. Oh yes I did forgot to mention that the one displayed is the regular photoperiod type seed.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Morning, I've had several autos, that topped themselves, and they turned out fine.
    If she was mine, I'd just tie the two mains down, and go from there, she's the perfect size,
    GoodLuck

• Vicmanjun
    replied
    Hey s62 thanks for the comment and personal advise. Yes I think it's very rare, I haven't seen much information. Online most of the information is based of examples of a plant that was started from clone. This one was started from seed which I think makes this occurence rather unique. I'll definitely keep you guys posted.

Leave a comment:

• s62
    replied
    How ... fascinating! Ive never heard of such. Keep us posted. If it were me, I’d treat it as a free topping and go from there

Leave a comment:

• Vicmanjun
    started a topic SOIL Fasciation

Fasciation

Click image for larger version  Name:	491A52A1-6C56-44D0-AC99-2BDCEA024285.jpeg Views:	51 Size:	2.12 MB ID:	348549Click image for larger version  Name:	6C6E3B42-E603-4CB6-8DC0-BDA54504AD1F.jpeg Views:	34 Size:	2.06 MB ID:	348550
    My seedling seemed to top itself or split as if I had topped it. I tried to find some information and came to the conclusion that I have a mutant, or fascination https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasciation My main question is as far as mainlining? Or mainfolding the plant. What’s the appropriate approach as far as topping? Should I create a base? And then create the 8 main colas? Or should I skip creating the base since the plant seemed to have topped itself? Should I just go ahead and create the 8 main colas? This strain is a papaya strain and it was started from seed. Online most of the information I found on this phenomena is based on the occurrence from clone.
    Last edited by Vicmanjun; 11-11-2019, 11:59 AM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X