Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	2.47 MB
ID:	357291Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	3.02 MB
ID:	357292

here is my BlueHash in the third week of flower. I now have 3 main stems, essentially. I did top one from the split. It is a very healthy plant, had a couple OH NO! moments from the potting into final container with soil. but she has come around. a bit lanky.

Leave a comment:

• Vicmanjun
    replied
    Oh yes she is. But shoot! She was really thriving and showing new growth, so I went to transplant her in a bigger pot. Foolishly I forgot to take off the twisty ties and when I flipped her I split the stem in two! I’m so clumsy! I immediately taped her up. I’ve really put a beating on this girl. Without deliberate intention off course. Goes to show how fragile these girls are especially in their early stages and in her particular condition too. Just going to give her a little extra T.L.C. And I think she’ll be good to go. I ‘ll keep you updated thanks for your support and comments blueberry.

Leave a comment:

• BlueberryGIrl
    replied
    looks very promising.

Leave a comment:

• Vicmanjun
    replied
    Well finally Sue is coming around, she’s coming around considerably well especially since I changed the light to a high intensity led. Her growth is kind of slow especially the two bottom nodes on both sides. As I was manipulating her she split in half, but did not completely break. I thought that was cool because it was like a natural supercrop. We’ll have to see what happens. I’ll keep you updated.
    Last edited by Vicmanjun; 11-21-2019, 10:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BlueberryGIrl
    replied
    i like it! I am not one to implement growing techniques on my plants, to be honest, i cant be arsed, I just prune a bit. Please post a pic of Sue when you can. I will keep the growth of my plant, not named yet! posted here. would be nice to see how sue and my plant flower.

Leave a comment:

• Vicmanjun
    replied
    She's out of this world. Thanks for the info! Blueberry Girl. Well I decided to go ahead and do the main colas and skip making the base. She didn't like it she's very upset. But she's surely and slowly coming around. I'd share some pictures but I think at the state that she's not so photogenic for the time being. As soon as she's back I'll be sure to upload some pics. I like to give them each their individual names because I think even if its' the same genetics they always have their own personalty. I named her Sue.

Leave a comment:

• BlueberryGIrl
    replied
    HI Vicmanjun
    Thanks for the compliment paid to my photos. I was happy with the detail from an iPhone.

this is a regular feminized photoperiod strain, Blue Hash. gemination, seedling to veg in soil. I just moved this plant into finale pot and flower room today. so i am looking forward to what becomes of this plant!

Leave a comment:

• Vicmanjun
    replied
    Oh My Gosh! Those pics are great! Thanks for sharing! It's pretty much how I pictured it in my mind! It's beyond amazing! Ganja from another planet. Well I'd like to give some constructive criticism but what the heck who needs criticism anyways right? Your lady is beautiful... You mentioned it was started from seed eh? Is that an auto strain? Or a regular photoperiod type seed?

Leave a comment:

• BlueberryGIrl
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	1.98 MB
ID:	348969Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	2.07 MB
ID:	348970

Here is the plant gone mutant.
    This is a Blue Hash strain.

I will be repotting on soon for flower. I do not do any growing methods other than natural. I prune a bit in veg. that is about it.
    Last edited by BlueberryGIrl; 11-12-2019, 11:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BlueberryGIrl
    replied
    Originally posted by Vicmanjun View Post
    oops my bad. Yes I meant to say Blueberry Girl. Will fix. Sorry for the spelling.
    I dont mind!

Leave a comment:

• Vicmanjun
    replied
    oops my bad. Yes I meant to say Blueberry Girl. Will fix. Sorry for the spelling.

Leave a comment:

• s62
    commented on 's reply
    Hahaha, there’s a small but important difference between Blueberry Girl and Blubbery Girl, lol!!!

• Vicmanjun
    replied
    Wow thanks for the feedback Blueberry Girl. Interesting information. What genetics is your plant?
    Last edited by Vicmanjun; 11-11-2019, 08:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BlueberryGIrl
    replied
    this exact thing happen to me with one of my plants in my current grow. after the second true leaves (from seedling) the plant developed one big leaf. The deformity created a knot in the stem. here, i cut this leaf off, leaving two, essentially plants off of one stem. I wish i took a photo of the leaf. I will have to treat this as two plants. am anticipating that the two will need support early in flower. will post pic tomorrow. cool mutation.

the grow is soil. the plant grown from seed.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X