Ph Confession

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ph Confession

I've been using 8+Ph water. I don't know exactly how high because the probe meter doesn't move when I probe with it and the blue in my little Ph test kit is bluer than the 8Ph max.
    Some y'all have seen my plants. I get great compliments on their highs and terpenes. The water is from a vending machine so is otherwise good stuff.
    What am I doing wrong?
    Dab, you fool!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

It looks like my nutes might be balancing out the Ph. The back of the box says not to adjust. Only that dechlorinated water is best. A few other web sites have said the same thing. The whatsits and stuff and junk in the nutes balance everything out. Please don't ask me to explain any more than that. Nothing in the directions of my Ph kit say anything about testing fish squeezins.
    I'm going to test my soil before nuting next.
    Dab, you fool!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      I got tired of constantly screwing with my PH meter and finally trashed it. I have been using litmus paper and it has been working good enough for me. I'm pretty lucky because the water coming out of my well is 6.7PH so it goes right on my plants without any adjusting needed.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X