Quick question pls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Quick question pls

Hiya. I understand I'm not going to be able to get an exact amount, but roughly how much do you think I will crop from this (I have her sister who is about the same, I don't know which strain cause I was given them both as seedlings) She is currently 80cm from base of the pot to the tip. She was slightly taller but I cropped the top when I put to flower last week. Thanks.

1oz. maybe 2 but that's it. Too tall and lanky to produce more bud. Also, not enough light.

Comment

• StokeBloke
      StokeBloke commented
      Editing a comment
      For their first month they were on my window ledge so they reached quite a lot. I then moved then inside a wardrobe and used a 5500 pro star bulb for about 4 weeks they broke it by being lazy when moving the wardrobe. I then switched to a 8200 lumens pro star bulb for a few weeks and now they have a 5800 lumens 2700k red bulb for flowering. I don't know if you saw any previous posts but I live in England where archaic laws so have to work round that and a moaning Mrs so are having to keep things simple and small. To be honest I'd be buzzing with 2oz of each plant cause I get through an Oz a month so it'll last me till I can get some more grown, and this time learn from my mistakes.

• StokeBloke
      StokeBloke commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought for a minute you were growing 420 seeds of each. I need my glasses on.

What is your light source, and what nutrients are you employing? Better get some Big Bloom, and Tiger Bloom on her, and her sister. Good luck! Keep us posted on your progress.

Comment

• StokeBloke
      StokeBloke commented
      Editing a comment
      For their first month they were on my window ledge so they reached quite a lot. I then moved then inside a wardrobe and used a 5500 pro star bulb for about 4 weeks they broke it by being lazy when moving the wardrobe. I then switched to a 8200 lumens pro star bulb for a few weeks and now they have a 5800 lumens 2700k red bulb for flowering. I don't know if you saw any previous posts but I live in England where archaic laws so have to work round that and a moaning Mrs so are having to keep things simple and small. To be honest I'd be buzzing with 2oz of each plant cause I get through an Oz a month so it'll last me till I can get some more grown, and this time learn from my mistakes.

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      If you can run all three bulbs for flowering.

Your plants are turning to face the light, away from the dark. It's good to keep them rotated if they do.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

I'd hate to disappoint, but I doubt you'd get much from those girls. Height doesn't necessarily say too much about the final yield. Without knowing what nutrients you have them on, soil you're using, it's hard to say. I would suggest to do a little pruning to get rid of some of the big fan leaves (some of which look pretty ratty anyway), get as much light to them as possible (I know light in the UK is somewhat dodgy this time of year), add some Big Bud or Starramus suggested, Tiger bloom or Big Bloom. If you want to start fresh and do a decent grow for next time, lop part of them off and start a clone...I'm not saying it's a total lost cause, but there's not much you can salvage. Maybe a few popcorn buds here and there...

Comment

• StokeBloke
        StokeBloke commented
        Editing a comment
        I've already have 2 clones I started a little over a week ago when I trimmed the tops. They haven't wilted so I'm hoping they've taken. If the worst come to the worst and nothing of mention does grow, I'll just cut them up and make some kind of huge brownie or something. I think the harm was caused by trying natural light for the first month. The lights I now have are meant to be good, so my next try will hopefully be better. I only need an Oz a month so don't need anything too big.

• StokeBloke
        StokeBloke commented
        Editing a comment
        I've bought another cable so I can run 2 lights and my mate has given me some good food (presume it's good cause his weed is). I can count 20+ sites where the white hairs are now starting to develop further so hopefully I can claw something back

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X