Strange things and unknown strains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange things and unknown strains

Ok here is an odd case of good luck and bad luck. I use rapid rooters to start plants at home. I keep them in the fridge sealed so they stay moist. Last time I planted I found a tap root coming out of one. I cut it open and it appeared to be a cannabis plant. Well I removed it and accidentally broke the root. But this little trooper not only lived but thrived. It was easy to tell it was cannabis but who knows what strain. I grew it and it was some kind of auto. It reached about 5 feet tall. And netted almost 6 ounces. I figured free smoke who cares what it is.

Here is the problem I tried it for the first time last night and damit if it is not the best smoke I've ever had. No idea what it is so cant reproduce it (again couldnt clone as it was an auto.) I'm telling you i was on the moon. Felt like I was a teen again smoking that great shit that just made you happy, hungry, and just laughing your ass off. I k kw it was predominantly sativa, grew huge for an auto, and is the best smoke ever. And now I'm on the search for that elusive beast we are all looking for called the best smoke I've ever grown again.
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

I'm guessing the broken root thing worked in your favor from the get-go. Just as cut roots or roots in smart pots keep trimming(?) themselves, maybe the broken tap root grew lots of feeder roots at the beginning?
    Sounds like an experiment with one of my bag seeds.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

You can send a sample in for test I think it can be pricey though, the lab can give you a full terp profile and you can start searching for similar strains until you figure out your Cinderella strain. Good luck!
      🇨🇦

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X