X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Busted

I am seriously put off by this.
    Goddamn fuck!ng customs got my seeds.
    The packaging is such an obvious package that would be carrying small amounts of 'something.' I can't consieve of anything else that would go in it. I placed my order through MSNL and never will again. This really puts me off the whole ordering seeds online. Seriously pissed and out $50. The packaging!!! Seriously??? I might have to leave a review just about the packaging. I'm not even going to email MSNL, right now, because I would probably say something real nasty.
    Goddamnit!!! Oh I'm so pissed. AND I'm out of weed until tomorrow!!!
    Looks like I won't be doing the Solo cup thing.
    Goddamn packaging!!!
    Last edited by Gingerbeard; 10-31-2019, 02:14 PM.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Yeah I wasnt too impressed with MSNL's packaging. Did you get the guaranteed stealth? Mine were confiscated the first time too. I didnt get a notice though. They just weren't there and i had the green tape on my package. MSNL sent replacements, which they messed up and had to resend. They did make everything right in the end but it was a little too much of a hassle. I thought i just was unlucky and since they made it right i was willing to give them another chance. Seeds are growing great tho. Sorry man.

Comment

The description of the object was 'headband.' Folks, how many of you have ever ordered a headband from Great Britain/Ireland? How many of you would consider doing so? The whole deal gives me gas.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        The same people who wear leg warmers and '80's tennis clothes.

• Tedtheclown
        Tedtheclown commented
        Editing a comment
        Mine just got caught and they sent a t-shirt with them stuffed inside, like wtf, buy a fuckin bottle of bird seed and put them inside and reseal, i would pay more money if it was something like that. I actually am having them resent to a different address as the country im in is very strict

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not sure how willing I am to search through a bag of birdseed to find the good'ns. Consider some birdseed has hemp seed. Yeah, there isn't enough THC to make me want to peck through a bunch of birdseed. Get it? Peck through birdseed?

I know the feeling Gingerbeard. I was out $115.00 about 10 years ago. I started using Stealth shipping after that. Never had a problem since.

Comment

Sorry your having issues. I've gotten hundreds of seeds from them but they come through New York. Nirvana is also really good 20 plus packages came through. Haze.io is the fastest and never had an issue there. I order more seeds than probably anyone on this board due to our legal grows and have never had an issue.

By the way all the issues are coming from the west coast.
      You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• Tersky
        Tersky commented
        Editing a comment
        When mine were confiscated they went through Chicago. Evidently a lot of stuff gets intercepted at Chicago customs.

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        I watch the shows about border protection and such. You can look at the packages the dog is sniffing through and tell which is going to be picked. Those shows are usually shot on the east coast.

• Spidermite
        Spidermite commented
        Editing a comment
        Well thousands of seeds and not 1 taken.

Fortunately, a buddy has gotten his hands on some more bag seeds. I don't know if they came from the old head. If they did, I'm golden and the online seedbanks can suck eggs. All of them. I will judge all other seedbanks on my experience with MSNL. Just like wimmen. They're all like that other one, what's her name, from that time.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

This is why I stick with Seedsman and SeedSupreme, why I always pay the insurance for replacement if lost in mail and for the stealth shipping. I usually get some delightfully crappy plastic toy in a box where the seeds are stashed.
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• RFheavy
          RFheavy commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha! I got generic phone cases for cel phones that weren't in existence anymore when I signed up for stealth shipping.

Originally posted by Gingerbeard View Post
        I am seriously put off by this.
        Goddamn fuck!ng customs got my seeds.
        The packaging is such an obvious package that would be carrying small amounts of 'something.' I can't consieve of anything else that would go in it. I placed my order through MSNL and never will again. This really puts me off the whole ordering seeds online. Seriously pissed and out $50. The packaging!!! Seriously??? I might have to leave a review just about the packaging. I'm not even going to email MSNL, right now, because I would probably say something real nasty.
        Goddamnit!!! Oh I'm so pissed. AND I'm out of weed until tomorrow!!!
        Looks like I won't be doing the Solo cup thing.
        Goddamn packaging!!!
        This the only time? Damn I've had three confiscations all from Seedsman. I've even changed shipping addresses. Never had a confiscation from any other seed bank. Here's an alternative USA seed bank. They take the risk at customs. They are completely trustworthy, and if they have it in stock you'll have it in 3 business days. http://bakedbeans-cannabis-seeds.com/ They are low on stock from pushing through so many seeds, but if you sign up they will notify you when your faves are in.

You haven't found that special lady? Must be because I found her. "She can make the mountains ring, and the angels cry." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdxUIZOzd5E Peace Bro.

Comment

Gingerbeard I to have not had that shitty experience yet. Sorry about the $$ you lost, when you cool off abit i'd try emailing them they might make it right? I'd miss $50 worth of seeds, it's your money just give them a email. Good luck fella.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

By the way seedsman has the highest confiscation rate of them all.
            You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't know why every time I look on the seedsman site it takes forever to load pages, look up strains. Currency conversion not right for me? I have not had bad luck but have not ordered from them in a year. I'm using leafly now to read about strains. I sure like 420Fastbuds for autos late spring ordered and all good same with New420guys seeds. Nirvana is great

• starramus
              starramus commented
              Editing a comment
              Some of Seedman's packaging is outrageous. Once they shipped my seeds in a triangular shaped box something like a wedge of cheese. Looked suspicious as hell, but ironically that package made it through customs!

First time ordering starramus. The laws in CA are pretty lax but seeds are few and far between. I would like to order from a US bank but I've read you can get in trouble if found. Overseas is no issue. The notice I got from customs said 'Material not authorized entry' and 'Phyto-sanitary certificate is missing.'
            Seedsman doesn't take Visa and that's the only way I have to pay. I'm not doing Bitcoin or anything like that.
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

• Gingerbeard
              Gingerbeard commented
              Editing a comment
              The 503 area code for Baked Beans is the Pacific Northwest. As much as I like a good road trip, it's a bit far and I don't have wheels. If you want to swing by and pick me up, I'll share the driving.

• starramus
              starramus commented
              Editing a comment
              Gingerbeard email them. site says no calls phone is not working, or something to that effect. They shipped out of Modesto, CA. 3 business days to CO. Good company. I am full up with seeds right now, but the next time I order it will be from them. I don't like fucking around with GODDAMN customs either.

• Gingerbeard
              Gingerbeard commented
              Editing a comment
              starramus my friend. I think I just might do that, tomorrow. If they get here, the first purp will be in your honor.
              If someone else suggested Baked Beans, remind me and the next purp will be in your honor.

blame Harry Anslinger and Richard Nixon... between the two of them, they have done more to set back the clock on cannabis than George Bush did for stem cell research. Politics !

Comment

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              Anslinger!!!! (In the voice of Capt.Kirk from the Genesis cave)

Is it possible an update might need to happen to GWE's list of recommended seedbanks?
            I'm actually pro customs for the real stuff they keep out of the country. There is the spirit to a law that prohibits certain agricultural products from entering the US. Weed seeds are not being targeted, as such. Customs just says they're missing paperwork. Fentanyl, fake ecstasy, fake drugs in general. Yeah, I'm for keeping that out, too.
            I'm going to put my helmet on before I post this to avoid having a 2x4 penetrate my skull.
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

Sorry for your loss.happend twice here with different seedba nks . I see a few more years of stupid.

Comment

well crap...that sucks. If you werent across the border my buddy could send you a couple hundred GG#4 seeds, and probably a couple hundred AK and White Widow..its been bad for outdoor growers around here. Hey gingerbeard, i know your not in the best of sorts with seed banks right now, but have a look at True North Seed Bank..they guarantee Canada/US shipping and their stealth packaging can be T-shirt,Tin,wallet Mug...dont think headbands..usually have sales and when u order usually get free seeds. I just ordered 14 yesterday half price halloween!!
                Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
                Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
                6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
                Canna Coco/perlite
                General Hydroponics Flora Series
                Cal/Mag.

Tent
                Bruce Banner
                Kushy Kush
                2Cookies and cream

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X