Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do I have a hermie?

Hi growers,

I've got a plant here that came from a cutting, the mother was an OG Kush feminized - and I'm seeing these little buds growing along the stem, not sure they're buds because the plant is in vegetative stage.

I'm adding some pics.

Should I be worried?

thanks for any advice shared.

I may be missing something but all I see are female parts,,,

Comment

Me too !! No bell here...
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Nope. Straight up estrogen in that plant. Those are lady parts. You can tell because it is kinda tear dropped and has hairs coming out of it. If you had things that looked like mini bananas and little balls then you would have a hermie. This is what a normal female looks like.

Comment

Those little buds are at leaf/stem nodes from leaves that have been removed. That junction of fan leaf and mainstem is where the buds grow.
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

Howdy jojo974, from the photos shown, they look like female pre flowers, so nothing to worry about.
            Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

awesome guys, thanks so much for your replies and sorry for the stupid question.....

Comment

• Tersky
                Tersky commented
                Editing a comment
                Naw man, not a stupid question. Gotta ask questions if you want to learn. Sometimes having a second or even third opinion isnt a bad thing.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X