long train runnin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

long train runnin

am in 3 gallon pot,soil 14 weeks from seed was feeding ff twice a week quit last week but they looked like this for 3 weeks. northern lights ,plants look sick so i bought a soil ph tester,lo n behold ph at 7.5.all trichomes cloudy but no amber.. buds are butt ass plump n sticky should i just harvest em. they keep breaking off n hanging.

The plant looks like it’s on its last legs but the buds look really nice and the trichs look cloudy( pics are hard to see clearly but). I have had this before and it’s not pretty but you’ve come this far, you could harvest some as your within the ‘window’.

Are these auto flowers? I had 2 autos like this and they changed enough one day to the next that I was glad that I’d left them alone to mature further.

i would clean it up and remove the dead foliage

Comment

I just chopped a plant that looked the same, except it happened way earlier in it's life so my buds were smaller. I believe the diagnosis was nute burn/overwatering combined with possible light burn. Anyway it never recovered unfortunately. It was a bag seed strain. All I know is it looked bad. The small buds still had plenty of trichs and sugar. Couldn't take it anymore, put her out of her misery. If I were you, I'd wait a few days. Maybe even a week, if nothing changes, or like in my case gets worse, def harvest.

Comment

Cut all that died stuff off the plant, you're going to be doing it anyhow.
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Yep i'd smoke that ! Looks ready remove all dead leaves and hang that lady. Good job!
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X