Franklin CBD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Franklin CBD

Toker1 Ok here is my final report on the Franklin strain of legal cbd flower. The taste is "almost" piney. It is a very agreeable smoke. The feel it gives is a true indica body feel but the first 30 minutes is almost pure energy. Like getting a nice cup of joe. You dont get high but it feels like you have had some verset that they give you prior to surgury. You feel numb all over but you have zero head high. It makes you peaceful, tranquil, happy. So it is definitely worth adding to your cabinet. I wouldnt pay what they charge in the store at $13 a gram, but worth growing.
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

I dig that! I like having a bit of quality cbd around.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• OlderNOTwiser
      OlderNOTwiser commented
      Editing a comment
      A buddy "works" at a farm (cbd/hemp) and they're wrapping up a harvest of about 5,000 plants.

He dropped off five small branches of CBD plant, strains and strengths unknown. I was tasked with trimming and curing. I only found two with very few aphids so those got a bath and back to the line to dry. One was very different and got a trim and into a paper bag directly. The last were trimmed and will bring them through the usual dry and cure.

I don't actually know squat about the cbd strains vs thc strains but I can say these are the most gooey things I've seen. I like the idea of being body numb but clear headed. With all the cbd hype (every gas station in America can't be wrong can they) I'm confused with what to do with the finished product. Do you just pack a bowl and have at it or do you need to press and/or extract or anything like that?
      I'm about a week into my first indoor grow with a RQS Solomatic cbd alleged to 22:1 cbd:thc. It's an auto so I'm trying to figure this out before harvest.

Been working through the high cbd thread as well but that will take some time. Thanks

The flower works great smoked. Or n a dry herb vaporizer. It is the fastest way to get the positive feeling. Even if you've tried cbd from stores dont limit you mind to that thinking it doesnt work. I smoke a whole lot and good cbd flower always makes me feel better.

That being said salves, tinctures, lotions, RSO, if you can think of a way you can do it. My daughter has lupus and in bad days she smokes. On the between times she takes caps that I made the same way you make caps with any other "herb."

If any of you try store bought flower (you can get it here any where they sell cigarettes I think.) I would love you to know your thoughts on the strain and who packaged it.

Some we dont grow but I've tried that is worth having around is Elektra. I havent tested our T1, AC/DC, or Sweet Candy yet but I'll let you know when we do.

Comment

I have two low thc / cbd strains I am going to try for my next grow. They are 1:1, roughly 5% so I am interested in seeing the effects. Was looking for something I could smoke a whole J of and not be completely brain dead.
      2 x 4 x 5 grow tent
      6" inline fan w/ carbon filter (passive air intake)
      Two 6 fans in tent for airflow
      260w Niemi LED w/ LM301H

Comment

Franklin, and better yet AC/DC

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          This sounds like a strain our house would like to try. I've heard of AC/DC not sure if dispensary here sells it but i'll check. Thanks Spidermite.

Yes franklin is definitely worth keeping around. AC/DC is another although I've not been able to try ours yet, 3 more days. Just look to see if you can find out who the growers are that raised the plants. Ours our 100%Government certified organic.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X