autoclones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

autoclones

Has anybody cloned auto-flowering varieties? Does the auto-flowering clock affect the cuttings or does the clock reset or depend on plant mass? Does it work?

I've seen a few people clone them with decent results, but generally people say that they are on the same time frame as the mother plant
    Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

Unfortunately the clock does not reset. Im sure it could work but the clone would get substantially less yield as it would be much smaller.

"It is a common myth within the cannabis community that autoflowering strains simply cannot be cloned. On the contrary, it can be done, but it may not be worth it."
      "It has been reported that some growers claim to have successfully cloned autoflowering varieties. Cloning an autoflowering plant is indeed possible, but the outcome will surely be suboptimal. If a grower attempts this in order to boost yield, instead of for experimental purposes, they will surely be met with disappointment."

Taken from this article https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/blog...-cannabis-n675

Comment

They do clone, however they do not reset, but the shock tends to put them about 2 weeks behind the mother. I do this to make hermies for fem seed, that way I'm not wasting the whole plant,,,,. Also some are really hard to get to root, others jump roots out fast.
        Good Luck!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X