Almost busted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost busted?

How about times you almost got busted with weed?
    In school, coming back from a part, 1994 Saturn SL1. A center console cup holder comes out easily. I got in my car, threw my drivers license in the passenger's seat, removed the cup holder, and put a quarter ounce in the hole.
    I got pulled over by a motorcycle cop who said I was slowing down and speeding up. I wanted to explain to him about gravity and how it makes you slow down going up hill and speed up going down. He stuck his arm, finger extended for me to follow with my eyes, into my car and asked how much I had had to drink. I told him I didn't drink. He asked for my license. I remembered the license was in the passenger's seat with the cup holder I didn't put back in it's hole where the weed was. I was wearing a baggy, button-up overshirt for the cool evening. I slowly leaned over so my overshirt draped over the hole, grabbed my license and gave it to the cop. As he walked away I slowly leaned back over, grabbing the cup holder, and sliding it back in place.
    When we were done I started yelling the 'F' word over and over.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

High school parties I never threw one but loads of my friends did their parents always away on weekends. My folks sheeeet never took hardly a trip maybe once or twice. Anyhooo those parties where 100s of kid no lie cops in helicopters over homes in Pasadena area cop cars everywhere. I never got caught I could run like a gazelle pulling and dragging my sister with me LOL. Goodtimes they were
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

If you are old enough, you prolly saw me and my Old Lady getting busted at Astroworld in Houston In 1971, It was all over the News.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey, great story! What about ALMOST getting busted.
        I couldn't find anything online about your bust.

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        It was almost 50 years ago. I havn't seen the article in a long time.

We were living near Tahquitz Canyon http://www.tahquitzcanyon.com/ in the San Jacinto mountains close to Timothy Leary's ranch. A chick, and I were hitch hiking back to Anaheim, and were busted in Fullerton. If I told you the whole story you wouldn't believe it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTzA_xesrL8. I plead the 5th.
      Last edited by starramus; 10-19-2019, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey! Idyllwild is one of my favorite places to spend time. Took a hike and overnight up at Strawberry Junction. Bought lots of honey. Geocached.

Only time I got busted - 14 years old - come home from school and my mom had gone through my pants to wash them - my little baggie of pot was sitting on the middle of my bed. She didn't say anything about it for days and whatever she said, I guess it wasn't too bad.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Once I managed to sneak a 1/4 oz out of my pocket and kick it underneath a cop car without the cop seeing. The cop was right beside me but was focused on my buddy, who may have had a few beers.(we weren't old enough to drink at the time)

​​​​​​ I was searched immediately after, which I was happy about since it meant I didn't ditch my quarter for nothing.

This was about 20 years ago when we were young and dumb. I'm soooooo glad it's all legal now in Canada!

Comment

Just left my buddies house on a summer day in the late seventies where I had picked up a lb of red/blonde hash. Placed it in a bag behind the seat of my 1/2 ton pickup.and was driving home to cut it up for sale to my other friends and such.

Suddenly the siren sounds and the lights are flashing. I instantly see myself behind bars for a year or more and feel my heart racing wildly while trying to slow my breathing and here comes the officer to my window. Damn...It's all over. I am caught. The officer then asks for my licence and registration. After a quick glance he hands it back to me and says...do you know your one tire rim is bent and it could be a safety concern? I trying to stay calm and cool say...yes officer, I realise its bent and will get it fixed as soon as I get paid next week. See that you do he replied and then went on his way.

Yes, I did get that rim replaced fairly quickly.
          Whew!...talk about sweating ...lol.
          Last edited by JohnEmad; 10-20-2019, 07:47 AM.

Comment

LOL!! which time?? hahaha. Crossing the border going to a Ted Nugent concert..tripp'n on blotter, guy in the back seat was suppose to roll the 1/4 oz before we got to border and hide it. Luckily we were in a line of people going to same concert..let us thru no problem.. i said to the roller...where'd you put the doobies? OH SHIT! i just threw them up in the back window as i rolled them. WTF!!! we rolled thru the border with around 20 joints rolling around back there....in plain view! OR... car load of us skipped school, were smoking oils on a coal in the car..po-po pulled up, car smelled like stinky green oil, so, searched everybody,and car,...stuck his finger in ashtray with hot coal, burned his finger, accused us of somking heroine and another three cruisers pulled up. Full blown search at this point...found nothing... Cops were livid they couldnt find anything...We got back in the car and buddy reaches between the seats and pulls out the vile of oil....we laughed our asses off and fired up another coal...We wer'nt too sharp back then...doh.
            Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
            Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
            6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
            Canna Coco/perlite
            General Hydroponics Flora Series
            Cal/Mag.

Tent
            Bruce Banner
            Kushy Kush
            2Cookies and cream

Comment

We were just friggin lucky, meaning no harm nor foul to anyone.
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Senior in high school, a girl I knew and I were walking on Key Biscayne near the water and found a spot to ,sit and spread out a small blanket. As our eyes met the moment started to fill with tension. She placed her lips on mine and the events started to build. It was more than just the heat of the Florida sun. As I slid my hand under her shirt. She approved, I could tell just by the sound of her breathing....WAIT....WAIT, oh... you mean WEED busted...
                ok, new story
                we we all stoned and going strong when someone said they were hungry. My friend and I volunteered to go to a 7-11 for junk foods. There were no 24 hour stores back then. We should have walked it was so close but we go in his car and drove over. As I was rolling a joint, lights come on and two cops walk around the vehicle with flashlights peering into the windows. After the usual questions, they did not see the joint clutched in my hand and said, drive carefully. We were shaking so much my entire body was vibrating. It was 1972.

Comment

I was busted for POS MJ when i was 17. Was a dumb kid and was smoking in my car with friends at a park at night. My friend had a mix tape (yes it was the 90's and they still existed) and on it he had this song playing while the popo was putting us in handcuffs.... I can laugh at it now.

Comment

One of my great passions in life is to never wear (featherless) handcuffs. Your Gingerbeard don't like confinement.
                    I've been in back of a police car twice. The second time was last year when I identified a guy I saw breaking into my neighbor's car.
                    The first time I was about 8 or 9, in Saudi Arabia. A friend, my brother, and I snuck out of our apartment compound. It was surrounded by a tall wall to keep we nonbelievers in check, I'm sure. Well, we three headed over to a mansion under construction and were farting around, trying to set off the 22 caliber blanks the workmen were using to drive nails. We were leaving when a Saudi policeman caught up to us, yelling Arabic. He ushered us into the back of his car and was yelling at us all the way back to the apartments. Brother and I didn't know friend had stolen a hammer.
                    Saudi's don't take kindly to theft. Something about chop-chop. Which leads me to the worst kind of getting busted punishment. Me and family were driving downtown Riyadh. There was a tower of some sort set up on a raised concrete dais. My folks started telling Brother and I not to look. Of course we started looking around. What Folks were referring to was a dude getting his head chopped off. However we asked what the hell just happened, my folks said that man did something very bad and this is how he is being punished.
                    The tower dais might have been chop-chop square.
                    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                    3x3x6

Comment

We have come close ,to getting popped, so many times ,I can't recall, matter of fact last week, we were lucky.
                      Since 1966, we have had to eat so many joints, when riding around listening to music, it's unreal.
                      Only time I ever got put in jail, was in 1968, it was after midnight, and we were cruising in a 1958, Edsel.And got pulled over, it wasn't even my weed.Got out of jail the next day, I played my lawyer, in deer backstraps, crappie fillets.
                      Our state, MS.is not cool to weed, and never will be.Its as bad as heroin to the law, down here.
                      So don't carry more than you can eat, if your going thru MS. My advice is don't come to this state, at all, if possible.
                      Cfls for a week or two
                      315lec for everything else
                      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
                      36x36x63 inch tent.
                      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
                      Smart pots
                      Molasses
                      Autoflowers

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                        D.A.A.S.69 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Farmall Ms.is a beautiful state in places, great people down here, it's got good hunting and fishing, for sure.
                        Our soil ain't no good but in one area, the Delta, super fertile,
                        The rest of the state, has got that ole red dirt, that ain't good for nothing much.
                        Have a nice Sunday, bud.

• Farmall
                        Farmall commented
                        Editing a comment
                        D.A.A.S.69 Hey my friend, the south has gotten a bit of a reputation by movies like ,Gator, White Lightening, Cool Hand Luke... I remember back in 1971 as a 19 yr old hippie, my friend any our girlfriends stopped in Georgia on the way to Disney World at a Waffle House. I assume because we had long hair, one one ever came by to take an order and it started to feel a bit strange so after about 15 minutes, we left and went straight to Orlando. The last thing we needed was to deal with any craziness with some locals.

My friend from Alabama who lives in Western New York told me SHE has reservations about visiting family in Alabama now being more of an outsider. We get a kick out of listening to her talk... sounds funny to us 😂

So you’re sayin the Delta has great soil and good blues ! 👍 but, watch your ass!

• D.A.A.S.69
                        D.A.A.S.69 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Farmall yeah, good blues for sure, every weekend.
                        I remember those flicks, you mentioned, funny as hell, but my favorite one of all is ,
                        O,Brother, Where art Thou, that's where we hunt is Satartia, Ms, off of those levees.
                        Momma says he's bonified, lol.

I only use by prescription and now it's legal here either way. When I was a teen a lot of friends where stoners and used to get caught all the time. Usually the police just took it and gave a verbal warning. We used to guess it never made it back to station, reinforced when I was at a rally/ party. The thrower/ land owner promise the police there was no underage drinking or drug use tolerated since it was invite only he gave invites to the local police. The undercover they sent started the joint circle....

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X