Plants seem growing slow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Plants seem growing slow

Ok so been looking at other grows and want to know seems that my plants are growing slow these 3 plants are 26 days old and seam small
    was thinking about manifolding the white widow and sour diesel but starting to doubt my lights been running just the veg turned on the other switch that they say is for when in bloom to see if I get better growth it just seems like there not growing as fast as they should
    has anyone used the greengo 1200w lights
    I’d love some feed back and the pics are without the grow lights so you guys can also let me know if you see something wrong been giving Nutes once a week and giving water about every 3-4 days when the dirt feels dry with a finger test and phed water between 6-7
    First grow
    2 northern lights auto,white widow photo,sour diesel photo,2 Bruce banner auto, 5 sweet tooth auto
    soil fox farms happy frog 30% perlite added
    2 sweet tooth autos in dwc
    4 greengo 1200w led
    general hydroponics flora trio nutes
    grow room 27’x7’ 8’ tall
    490cfm exhaust

I haven't been growing long so I could be wrong but it could be you're not watering enough, or maybe your lights are too high? What's your light schedule? Could also be that your pots are too big. I'm using Fox Farms soil too but I mixed up the Happy Frog and the Ocean Forest and all I do is water, no nutrients. Maybe try straight water for a few weeks? These girls are at day 45 and have been topped twice for 4 main nodes each. They're short because of where I topped them, but yeah you're way behind from what I can tell. Hope this helps

Comment

Your plants look good, good color, and it is the proper time if you are going to top. For the age they are growing fine especially since it looks like a large pot. What's the pot size and are they all autos ?
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Light Schedule is 18/6 and there about 21 inches away
        pot size issue shouldn’t be as I did read about how to deal with a bigger pot size and how to water so don’t believe either are an issue I check the dirt like 2 times a day and have been giving water every 3-4 days
        First grow
        2 northern lights auto,white widow photo,sour diesel photo,2 Bruce banner auto, 5 sweet tooth auto
        4 greengo 1200w led
        grow room 27’x7’ 8’ tall
        490cfm exhaust

Comment

The sour diesel and white widow are photoperiod and the northern lights is a auto the sour diesel and white widow are in 3 gal fabric pots the northern lights auto is in a 5 gal plastic Walmart pot that I drilled a ton of holes in to get air flow
          First grow
          4 greengo 1200w led
          grow room 27’x7’ 8’ tall
          490cfm exhaust

Comment

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            I'd say your plants are right on schedule. With the larger pot, autos like to grow there root till they know how big they have then they explode in upwords growth so I'd say that's why your not seeming to see a lot of growth for that one. I personally grow Photoperiod in five gallon and autos in 3 gallon because I have a longer veg time with photos, bigger roots, bigger plants, bigger fruit.
            You're good to go with topping those photos.
            Good luck.

• Buds4949
            Buds4949 commented
            Editing a comment
            Got the one topped and figured I’d try rooting the top😋

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            Topps are tough but can be rooted.

Yeah my plan is to transplant the photoperiods to 10gal as I like the idea of bigger plants and bigger fruits and have the room and time
          First grow
          4 greengo 1200w led
          grow room 27’x7’ 8’ tall
          490cfm exhaust

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X