Love this forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love this forum.

Just want to say. I really enjoy reading the posts on here. I look forward to it everyday. I am on Facebook and it was okay at first. But with all the political crap and depressing posts I don't enjoy it at all anymore. Just stay there because I my kids and family are on it.
    But I really look forward to this forum. I come here first now. I learn alot plus making some new friends. Thank you to all who answer my posts and to Nebula and Sirius for creating this honest and helpful place. πŸ˜€

You're welcome GardenLady, we love to have you. Are you growing anything right now? We love pictures.

Comment

We're glad to have ya'! I got tired of all the crap on facebook as well! This is a good place with good people who genuinely want to help each other grow top shelf bud. And yes, there is a TON of info on this site and even more in the forums. I also thank NebulaHaze and SiriusFourside for making and maintaining this site. I took a couple years off due to circumstances and came back and it's just as good if not better than before!

Comment

I just harvested my one and only plant last Thursday. Shes about ready to jar now. Got beautiful buds. I had four plants but three were males. Thus is my second year and the first year learning from you all. I won't do any grow indoors. But am planning and learning for next spring already and will be ordering feminized plants. Which I have learned about this year. So hopefully no more males.. sorry guysπŸ˜€

Comment

• Spidermite
          Spidermite commented
          Editing a comment
          Growing indoors is so much fun. You are missing out if you dont try it. Glad to have you here.

GardenLady never had a Facebook account and don’t know how to use it. Instagram , I can really screw up so I mostly read Nebulas posts which are really good.. then I pop back here. Problem is, I have a few interests in things and they ALL seem to migrate to Facebook or, read more on Facebook or check my β€œx” on Facebook. So I may just need to figure it out. But this is my only real forum. I have a few things I’ve read on a Canadian forum but I have some people here like yourself I could meet anywhere and feel like we’ve known one another for years....we’re all so like minded
        Last edited by Farmall; 10-16-2019, 07:40 PM.

Comment

The occasional impatient, unsocial butt-hole makes a post. Get that butt-hole a joint and tell him/her to relax the sphincter.
          Too political?
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6
          Nutes
          CalMag

Comment

• s62
            s62 commented
            Editing a comment
            Mr.furley to the rescue with the real solutions!

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            I forgot about those!

• LurkingInTheGrass
            LurkingInTheGrass commented
            Editing a comment
            Gingerbeard - true dat!

Mr.furley - wow, I knew it was out in that format, just didnt realize how mainstream. God bless Dr MacFie (and her sense of humor) "Back Door Medicine"

Thank you Spidermite, Tersky, and Farmall...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Gingerbeard. I agree. Lol.

Comment

You guys are a hoot πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… thanks for the giggleπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜….

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X