Non cannabis WPM superstrain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non cannabis WPM superstrain?

The (Bonide brand) neem oil took care of the whitefly on my plumerias, no problem. I've been chasing WPM all around two plants, spraying every time I see a new leaf with it, which is pretty much every day. I finally wound up defoliating one of the plants down to only the newest leaves and drenching the new growth and stem with the neem oil. Seriously, I either have a bum bottle of neem oil or have a super-virulent strain of... the Devil's cocaine... WPM. I'll drench it one more time tomorrow or the next day. Anything comes after that and I'm sending a sample to the CDC.
    I successfully kept WPM at bay with H2O2 on my last cannabis plants, much to the chagrin of many. Maybe I should just go back to that. Does the trick and doesn't smell like rotten garlic.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

I am using Trifecta Crop control, at first I was not sure this high priced stuff was working, but it has been a week since I spotted any WPM on my girls. I did spray once with the milk/water 1/9, but I was not sure if the white the next day was WPM or milk,,,

Comment

I'm going to stay away from using a food product, at the time. The apartment manager and sheriff's department had to remove tenants for nonpayment of rent for six months and generally being disgusting people. So much so that the apartment complex now has cockroaches. The adults (I refuse to call them parents) had their kids taken away for malnutrition and the condition... too much information.
      I'm staying away from food products because I don't want to exacerbate the situation roach at all. That being said I still use molasses for flowering.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        I put out boric acid for the roaches, they get it on them and the others clean it off ingesting it. Boric acid is like eating glass shards.
        The Trifecta kills bugs as well, I dont have any idea what it would do with roaches,,,
        these nasty bugs are why I have chickens, they eat them before they get to the house.

I wound up stripping all but the very newest leaves from the plumeria. Again, no bugs but the neem oil did absolutely nothing for the WPM. I'll be spritzing H2O2 when the sun and breeze comes out. It could simply be they're not in a plumeria friendly environment.
      I'll be contacting the CDC, soon. Soon's I can find their number in my Rolodex.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X