HELP! Sick plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Sick plant

Brought in this CookieNCream seedling from outside 2 weeks ago, put under 315 lec and now it looks like Fall is happening. Trichs looking like another 7-10 days are needed. Should I harvest it now?

Not sick at all - just changing as it matures. Looks really nice actually.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Beautiful! I love's me some fall colors. You also have some turning yellow. Both colors are normal. They will eventually all turn yellow and fall off. Your hairs have a good way to go before harvest. Are you using molasses?
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

Ok cool. Im still a super newbie with growing and been doing dwc. I started my last dwc prettymuch step for step with the GWE tutorial, put the rejects outside in Coco n this is the survivor. She has been getting gh trio plus cal. What are the benefits of molasses?

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Like using plain water but with sugar. 1 tablespoon per gallon of water. Use organic as it's unsulphered.
          Buds love the sweets.

Looks like you're growing in a tent. Here's a shot of my fall season.
        Hold up. I use molasses in soil. I missed your DWC. You're going to get lots of more appropriate advice. Check out...
        If you want sweet-smelling buds, the most important thing to do is choose a sweet-smelling strain. However, there are supplements and other tactics you can use to intensify that smell!
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• cman
          cman commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the photo to make me feel more at ease. Ya, my main grow was dwc, this plant is in coco. Is it too late to add molasses now?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X