How long for Amber trichs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long for Amber trichs.

How long does it usually comes take to develop Amber trichs after there turn milky??

that kinda depends on the strain and the environment like heat and light, dont worry too much about over ripe buds, the inside of the bud is more protected and trichomes in there do not oxidize so easily, even when you have amber on the top of the cola it would take a couple of weeks for the rest of the plant to catch up, that why you look for a nice mix of trichome colors, you try to asses at what point the most trichomes are cloudy so focus on the clear trichomes, once theyre gone youre good to go

Comment

Thank you 9fingerleafs..I didn't know that. Good to know. I will check her tomorrow.

Comment

A few strains especially autos and sativa varietys may never go amber. If in question always speak with a breeder or someone else familiar with your strain.
        You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Garden Lady I don't think you could find 2 better answers than those 2
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Yep those are the great answers, It's seems like forever right now.
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Ok then. I must check her this morning. ALL of you are so awesome. I have learned so much from you and have much more to go. But thank you all for helping me. 😀😀😀

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                its always a pleasure to help someone else with there grow

Awe thanks OJH😃

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X