No announcement yet.

White Widow - Early Miss - Autoflowers - grow journal by Canuck147

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang those are strong looking plants, they love that spray your given them.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you.

Canuck147 Hey! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a very fine day 🎂🍰🧁🎈🎩
    Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
    Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
    GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
    photoperiod feminized seeds
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks -:I appreciate it.

• s62
      s62 commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy BDay, Canuck. May your year be green, indeed!

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks s62

Tomorrow will be my second spray of Foliar Essence - light comes on at 7 so I got till 8 to spray.The widow still looks like she is pouting so I dropped her down a few inches try and get her to stretch a bit.

WW - 9 mm
    EM - 11.5
    Attached Files
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I had to go back and catch up , The first Thanksgiving was a day of celebration for the successful completion of a Indian war in witch 700 men women and kids were burned to death in there great lodge so I prefer the lie these days, happy belated Birthday .when I start my room up again I will have to try FE again but this time I will do it in the first hour of light thanks for the tip
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks OJH

Cut off the single fan leaf they started with - both sides. Sprayed this morning - after drying I put them up to 24 inches below the light - this is the lights sweet spot.
      Attached Files
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

No pic today. Sprayed them yesterday - so I'll let them reap those benefits another day. Tomorrow's day will be busy with them. Might need another watering - if the pots are light enough. Game plan is this :

WW - she's at 10 mm - letting her grow as she wants - although eventually I'll encourage the branches to grow away from the center. They're just too short right now. She's working on node 5. But what will happen first is she will lose a few leaves so the lower branches get light.

EM - she's at 13 mm - working on node 4 - will be topped at the sixth. Now her branches are growing good and strong - I'll bring out the 12 gauge tomorrow - electrical wire - and start encouraging the first two nodal branches to grow away from the center. She might lose some greenery as well.

Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Here's a before and after in the tent.
          Attached Files
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

White Widow - not being topped - being let to grow on her own - well, that's what I tell her. I'll definitely have a say in how she grows. Right now I cut off 2 sets of leaves. Left the 2 ugly leaves on the bottom as they are not blocking anything but are almost laying on the soil. Once a bit bigger I'll encourage the branches to grow away from the center.
            10 millimeters tall.
            Not a fast grower but we'll see how she responds to losing leaves.
            Before and after pics.
            Attached Files
            Mars Hydro
            Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Early Miss - working on node 5 - not topped yet - the branches of the first two nodes are growing very well so they are being encouraged to grow away from the center. She lost a couple of leaves too, should help in my training.
              13 millimeters tall

Both plants were watered with nutes today - I usually give about 3/4 strength of the prescribed nutes. The wet soil also helps with the Lsting.
              Attached Files
              Mars Hydro
              Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• YYCannabis
                YYCannabis commented
                Editing a comment
                13 centimeters...
                Pot and tape measures are a bad idea 🤣

Before I used the wire to hold down the branches - I used my inex finger and gently pushed down on the branch to where I wanted it to be - about a dozen little pushes.
              Mars Hydro
              Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                They look great Canuck I do the same way push a bit kinda relaxes the branch tie it down. I did break off a side branch today doing this on my photo dang hate when I do that. Nope I didn't try and clone it too short and made me curse myself for doing it. No biggie now I've made peace with it LOL great looking plants though you always do well with autos. Did you harvest all your outdoor?

• Farmall
                Farmall commented
                Editing a comment
                Im a member of that club too @soorbudgal.... dubious distinction at best

• Canuck147
                Canuck147 commented
                Editing a comment
                Outdoor grow was a disappointment SoOrbudgal. Only 2 plants I harvested were worthwhile.

Very happy today - both girls didn't mind at all about what I did yesterday. Even grew - WW is up to 11.5 mm and EM is at 14.5. Put some restraints on WW - first 2 sets of branches are being guided.

I was a bit worried about the WW - How she wasn't really growing vertically. I think she was putting her energy into her roots and trunk. Her trunk is already getting bulky.

They also enjoyed being watered yesterday. Topping or anything major I do to the plants I try to do on the same day as watering. Gives em a better chance at faster recovery.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

edit note - girls are 21 days out of the soil
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Canuck147; 10-19-2019, 01:18 PM.
              Mars Hydro
              Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                yup they didnt mind at all

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                Looking very nice 147,

• Canuck147
                Canuck147 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks

Took the girls out to reset their bindings - can't just keep it holding down when the plant is growing up - so just have to take into account vertical growth and adjust. I say that cuz we have all unceremoniously amputated a branch or two on our own. Sometimes they just break it themselves as your holding it down she wants to go up ………….and well - sometimes if you get to it in time one can apply tape to hold it together.

WW - 12 mm
              EM - 15 mm - oops - pic doesn't show it but she lost two more leaves. Must be the time of season - although the color didn't change.

I tried showing the trunk of the WW in one pic. Just got back from the manicurist so I thought I would show my fingies.
              Attached Files
              Mars Hydro
              Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                I know that pain of accidental amputation of the plant I cringe when it happens.

Third Foliar Essence spraying this morning - WW lost her two big ugly leaves that were dragging in the mud - haven't grown vertically overnight - tied down third nodal branches on each plant today and adjusted all bindings.
              edit note - pics from cellphone sorry their ugly. Tablet again tomorrow.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Canuck147; 10-21-2019, 04:36 PM.
              Mars Hydro
              Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                are you manifolding them of just spreading them out as they grow ,

Girls are looking great - WW looks like she is starting to percolate - pic taken an hour after the tent became reconfigured - difference is the light being bounced off the floor as the girls are now on the floor.

EM - 17 mm
              WW - 13 mm

edit note - if they look a bit dry it's cuz they are - but the pot just isn't light enough - maybe tomorrow
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Canuck147; 10-22-2019, 03:27 PM.
              Mars Hydro
              Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Watered them 5 days ago and they were ready for more today - watered with nutes today. Usually water them with nutes/nutes/flush - flush usually being a tea blend. But I felt they needed more nutes today - so that's what they got.

Early Miss was topped at the sixth node today - that gives me 10 branches to play with.- restraints were adjusted and more added - getting some lateral growth.

White Widow had a few more leaves removed had her restraints adjusted and added to as well.

Both plants are 26 days up in the air.
                Attached Files
                Mars Hydro
                Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They look wild and happy!! Very nice thick stems.

• Canuck147
                  Canuck147 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for noticing my girls legs. They are going to get stronger - the Foliar Essence does that to them early on.

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Very nice gams!!! ;-}

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X