No announcement yet.

White Widow - Early Miss - Autoflowers - grow journal by Canuck147

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like both girls are ready to party - so - Foliar Essence spray tomorrow. Why not do it now? Cuz I'm running my light 18/6 - the stomata of the plants are most receptive for spray within the first hour the light comes on.

Fed them both with plain water today.
    Attached Files
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      My goodness, granma, what big leafs you have!!!

• s62
      s62 commented
      Editing a comment
      Interesting. I thought you ran your autos at 24/0.

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      I believe the dark time is important - benefit for me is I don't burn my light out so fast and I do it for the Foliar Essence.

Wifes garden grow was a three gal bag, worked like a champ.
    Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
    A tale of two seeds
    Batter Up Sour Deisel
    Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
    New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
    Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

Like to play with words sometimes - how's this?

The vile evil witch cast a veil across her face as she tossed her live protein into the soup so she could live.
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        Whew! What kind of soup was it?

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Lobstaaa biske

• RagWeedDWC
        RagWeedDWC commented
        Editing a comment
        Frogmore stew!

That sentence brought me back 50 years. Picture this:

we’re all sittin’ around fairly wasted and listenening to some 20 minute Grateful Dead solo, it’s mellow, smoke in the air, lights are low. Lava lamp gurgling in the background and Canuck147 comes out with the statement.... whoa! WTF was that ? The pipe comes my way and I just pass it on.... I think I’ve had too much

Comment

• s62
        s62 commented
        Editing a comment
        That basically happened to me as I read it lol. Figured it was time to be done lol

• Obi-Wan
        Obi-Wan commented
        Editing a comment
        We’ve all been there.....good times when you find your happy place and ride that chill wave.

Day 12 - first Foliar Essence spray this morning. Took them out - put them on a towel on the kitchen floor - sprayed and left to dry for an hour. Benefits of starting now is that they will build strong stems and branches.
      Pic is a couple hours after spraying. Rearranged the tent - plants are at 27 inches below the light.

Second pic is of the whole tent - the big girls are at 59 days. One 22 inches high in 2 gallon pot the other 39 inches tal in a 1 gallon pot.
      Attached Files
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        is that all you feed them Foliar essence

Ok, you starting to sell me on the Foliar Essence. The girls look good and I want to see them take off!!
      Failure is an opportunity for improvement!!

Current Grows:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...s-jedi-og-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-gorilla-grow

Completed Grows:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ang-jack-herer

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-northern-soul

Comment

• Tika
        Tika commented
        Editing a comment
        But I can’t find...past or present and not totally sold on the concept since Leaves feed by stomatas on the under size of Leafly to punch my inion
        Last edited by Tika; 10-11-2019, 08:01 PM.

Has anyone found a source to buy a bottle of the Essence? The site has only a wholesale contact form....hmmmm, unless we form a co-op!

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        sorry out of stock

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        I bought mine directly from the manufacturer.

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe need to drop a line to the company....

Girls are looking great. EM seems to be a little happier than WW. As they are getting vertical seems appropriate I measure them daily.
      EM - 8 mm
      WW - 5 mm
      Attached Files
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Nothing happening other than a pic today - pots are almost ready for another watering - maybe tomorrow.
        EM - 8.5 mm
        WW - 5.5 mm
        Attached Files
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Depending on how these girls grow will help me immensely in deciding which one to use in this upcoming Duel with Mr.furley and everyone else.
          Seed producer says the WW will take 80 days and EM for 70 days. Also have another 70 day seed available - Revolver - which I have grown before - she's good with the CBN as well as CBD and around 13% THC.
          Also contemplating doing a side by side - one in the solo cup and another in 2 gallon geopot. Have to have something else in the tent.
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Farmall
            Farmall commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree, I’m not lighting up the whole tent for a single solo cup...

Good day fellow growers - and a Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian compatriots - and make sure you ALL VOTE !!!

Watered with nutes to runoff today. Maybe that will perk up the WW - she seems to be growing on the short compact side as she is working on her fourth node. EM is growing as expected - working on her third node.

WW - 7 mm
          EM - 10 mm
          Attached Files
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

and a Happy Thanksgiving to you, Canuck147, direct from the Ottawa valley! I'm peeling my veg tonight so I can sit on my butt tomorrow...like that's going to happen

Comment

So here in the USA...thanksgiving was a story they fed us back in kindergarten about pilgrims and turkey with a few smiling Indians added in. It been decades of the same thing so I’ll still go with that. Is that what Canadian thanksgiving is?

Comment

• Canuck147
                Canuck147 commented
                Editing a comment
                We give thanks to the Ganja Gods - listen to Bob Marley and eat KFC.

• duckman
                duckman commented
                Editing a comment
                pretty much the same, Farmall, except for the pilgrims and the Indians part...for me, anyway, it really is a day to reflect on my blessings. and to eat like a pig actually just read a really interesting bit on The Weather Network about the history of Thanksgiving celebrations in North America, apparently in earlier days there was no fixed date and there could be different reasons a "Thanksgiving" celebration might have been held...it has evolved to become the food and family day we know and love...

• Farmall
                Farmall commented
                Editing a comment
                Well, so it is as much as an event as it is here...when I lived almost across the street from Canada, I only know that the Canadians made 2/3 of the wine at the IGA store disappear. It was a small store and tiny town but had 7 bars

Yes, Happy ThanksGiving to all..
              Along for the ride as well Canuck.
              I started my 1st auto grow 5/6 days after you. Mine are lagging behind already due to too much moisture and no airflow. Caused a bit of mold to form on 2 of my 3 seedlings.
              Seems to be corrected now and things are getting back to green and growing...Whew!

Comment

Went over Nebula's article on topping autos - she says if your plant isn't growing fast enough by 14 days then not a good candidate for topping.
                The Widow is definitely not growing fast enough to my liking to top her - would maybe slow her down for 10 days and end up being a real runt.
                Runt or not I plan on growing her out - culled too many plants this past summer - so - I'll let her grow.

Now the Early Miss is absolutely robust enough for topping. Then i'll see how she grows and incorporate the appropriate LSTing.

WW - 8.5 mm
                EM - 11.5 mm
                Attached Files
                Mars Hydro
                Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X