Name:	funny-beard8.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	109.0 KB
ID:	339869Click image for larger version

Name:	funny-beard17.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	164.1 KB
ID:	339870

Hey y'all, I found this picture of Gingerbeard when he was a wee tad younger. And on the right is PaganRich when he worked in an office. They allowed him not to wear a tie.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Hair tie? I was in the wrong business.

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ve met him

PaganRich Retodd Pagan Todd does beard competitions. I'm slowly working on mine being in that shape. At first I just cared about length. It has been down to my belly button but I've been taking better care of it recently. I trim it more frequently to make it fuller. I recently removed about 6 to 8 inches in the name of having a fuller beard. I've been cleaning up the stray hairs that like to grow several inches a month to keep it even. However I'm starting to realize the only competition I'll win is being santa claus soon. I'm going white far faster than I thought I would. Next year ill probably be more Santa Clause than Viking.
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

I shave my beard of 8 years then i see this post
      640 watt hlg quantum board
      320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
      300 watt mars hydro sp3000
      150 watt hlg quantum board
      100 watt spider farmer led x2
      organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
      Water only i don't check ph
      6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

I'll have to find a pic,,,, I too have a full beard, and always have, well since I could grow it! It runs in my family almost all the men wear beards. I have refused to shave for jobs, it kept me out of places I did not want to work in, I have kept it neat for jobs (like TV Guide) but cut it hell no! (I worked field service on overhead bridge cranes mostly) Someone once told me I was hiding behind my beard, and I cut it, when I looked into the mirror, it was not me looking back, never again! Having hair on my face is more comfortable than not!

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Gingerbeard We tattooed ladies have nothing to hide!!!!!!!!!

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe more of a tattooed woman. There wasn't anything lady about her! Hey-ya!

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          LMAO,, it was a baby faced dude! ,, and I have long hair too,,,

It only let me upload 2 pictures. Like spider said, I compete. This was the Whiskerman competition and I took 2nd, beating Sean Logie, a world contender. The main pic won’t load because it’s over 2mb....wtf right? I cut off 5” again, so it’s nip low atm...lmao

Comment

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          What editing program do you use? You should be able to resize the image by percentages instead of cropping.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Retodd you just have to resize the pic and it then creates any size image you want here.

• Retodd
          Retodd commented
          Editing a comment
          Didn’t have this problem before their server issues. The pix I use are right off my iPad.

My beard just saved my chin from being scalped by a pit bull. All I got was a little scrape where the beard wasn't and a tooth combed beard with a real tooth comb! Ever see a pit bull's face jump up at you with open maw?
        I could be real angry and law suity but I take part onus. Although the folks on the other side of the fence are friendish, their dogs are yard dogs. My chin broke the dog's barrier of the fence and was immediately attacked. And had that dog wanted my chin to make himself a new ball-sack to replace the one taken from him, the dog's name would be Gingerballs.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          I got the chance to see a doberman in that fashion, I grabbed him by the jaws and separated, he never bothered me again, owner said I ruined him,,, many of my neighbors are methheads, no reasoning with them,,,

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Gingerbeard we just watched a San Diego PD and SPCA get a pitbull from a porch took a dozen people to capture that dog. It had just killed a family dog that was in a park with it's owner on a leash, it was terrible. The pitbull was loose but ran back to his home where they found it. Very sad

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          The PD and SPCA should have gone after the dogs owners with the noose. I'm sure they'll get theirs, anyway.

Home of the official Beard Laws list. Here are all the Beard Laws that have been copy-written so you and your beard can stay out of as much trouble as you can.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X